• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RFK begging for attention 

Christ, Biden looks like he could collapse at any moment.

You can’t honestly be impressed with Biden’s performance right? He’s barely been able to string together a sentence without stuttering or jumbling words all night.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

When are you enrolling to ungay yourself? 

Why are you obsessed with my sexuality you weirdo? 

33 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Why are you obsessed with my sexuality you weirdo? 

I just find it interesting that you're like people should raise their kids on the advice of a group of "experts" but you're not willing to subscribe to their ideology in your personal life. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I just find it interesting that you're like people should raise their kids on the advice of a group of "experts" but you're not willing to subscribe to their ideology in your personal life. 

You're a confused dude. 

12 hours ago, Cooke said:

You're a confused dude. 

Not according to the ACP. They consider you confused and in need of conversion therapy. So their word is good enough for every family and child in the country to listen to, but not for you? 

So are they not reputable and you're a treacherous cunt or are you just a massive hypocrite? 

2 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Not according to the ACP. They consider you confused and in need of conversion therapy. So their word is good enough for every family and child in the country to listen to, but not for you? 

So are they not reputable and you're a treacherous cunt or are you just a massive hypocrite? 

Why do you go off the rails in every thread? 

7 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Why do you go off the rails in every thread? 

He supporting a group that you championed as the authority on sexuality and gender issues is considered going off the rails? 

Interesting. 

Edited by Goukosan
11 hours ago, Goukosan said:

RFK begging for attention :kaz:

He's really mad neither candidates wanted anything to do with RFK. The raspy voice made it sound even worse when he himself talked about it. 

He has no real chance of winning anyway, right? 

Cooke was 1000% certain Biden wasn't going to debate.  Now that he was wrong yet again.

He is now saying RFK Jr.'s desperate plea for attention is the real debate :kaz:

While neither of these men should be president how anyone could say “I voted for Biden” is just dumbfounding. Like the dude is my great great great grandfather if he were alive 

Trump doubled down on taking credit for taking away Roe vs Wade the issue that has been killing Republican candidates who support it.... Excellent.  :mario1:

16 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Trump doubled down on taking credit for taking away Roe vs Wade the issue that has been killing Republican candidates who support it.... Excellent.  :mario1:

You can’t honestly be impressed with Biden’s performance right? He’s barely been able to string together a sentence without stuttering or jumbling words all night.

• Thanks 1
18 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Dude you can’t honestly say trump is the one here that looks bad lol