Breaking News: Major changes coming to GamePass (TLHBFR!)

16 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

You abandoned ps5 for steam dick :tom: it makes sense as Sony released more 1p games on PC this year than ps5:rofls:

I have 3 gaming PCs.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

By 2026 it'll be 25$ for day 1 games and you'll have to watch an ad every 30 minutes             just kidding, by 2026 gamepass wont exist lmao

Posted Images

JennyB in this thread:

Nervous The Big Bang Theory GIF

"Sony 1P....!"

"Son....so...."

"Sony 1P games....PC...."

:rofls:

Edited by Cell
39 minutes ago, Cell said:

JennyB in this thread:

Nervous The Big Bang Theory GIF

"Sony 1P....!"

"Son....so...."

"Sony 1P games....PC...."

:rofls:

You guys can circle jerk as much as you want. Doesn't change the fact the Sony upper psn by 30 percent and doesn't change the fact that Sony is releasing more 1p games on PC this year than on ps5.

It doesn't change the fact that Sony stopped making big AAA games and it doesn't change the fact that you are all hyping FULL multiplat GAAS games 

YoungCell would have never believed this. But here you are , pretending to be happy with ps5 and creating lemmings so you can circle jerk with your friends over a 2 dollar price increase in select countries :hehe:

• NPC 1
8 hours ago, sugarhigh said:

I have 3 gaming PCs.

Your main gaming platform is Ditch Deck :rofls:

2 hours ago, JonDnD said:

You guys can circle jerk as much as you want. Doesn't change the fact the Sony upper psn by 30 percent and doesn't change the fact that Sony is releasing more 1p games on PC this year than on ps5.

It doesn't change the fact that Sony stopped making big AAA games and it doesn't change the fact that you are all hyping FULL multiplat GAAS games 

YoungCell would have never believed this. But here you are , pretending to be happy with ps5 and creating lemmings so you can circle jerk with your friends over a 2 dollar price increase in select countries :hehe:

"Doesn't chan...."

"Doesn't change anything...."

image.gif.544a2d153684c33120ee876182eb8892.gif

Lemme tell you something Jennifer, you don't want to play the game of what I wouldn't have believed in the future. 

YOU wouldn't of believed that PlayStation would pull some scorched Earth shit on Xbox so hard that YOU yourself admit that the "systemwar" is basically over and the only idiots who still pick fights on here against PlayStation won't admit to being a lemmings. Imagine if I told you when you were like 40 years old back in 2008 that people would be too embarrassed to call themselves lemmings. 

:facep:

Edited by Cell
  • dead 1

I moved to the better platform. You should do the same. You're not playing any of these gaas games and you never would have defended them 5 years ago stfu you're FAKE :rofls:

You're 40 too and still care about a company more than what the company offers you :tom:

I can play every game Sony puts out this year besides 1. At twice the framerate, higher resolutions and higher settings but I'm owned cause I don't call myself an animal name anymore :omglol:

DumboCell the Dumbo ROFL

$2 is not much, but $20 a month is too much for a renting game service. 

This is making me go back to buying games I really want. 

I don't even play online but I could care less about playing with Randoms. 

The only time I played games online was Diablo 4 with coworkers and Helldivers 2 with friends. 

Currently I am not subbing to any online gaming platform. 

To me, it is worthless. 

30 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

$2 is not much, but $20 a month is too much for a renting game service. 

This is making me go back to buying games I really want. 

I don't even play online but I could care less about playing with Randoms. 

The only time I played games online was Diablo 4 with coworkers and Helldivers 2 with friends. 

Currently I am not subbing to any online gaming platform. 

To me, it is worthless. 

If there are 4 games on gamepass you play a year you saved money 

1 hour ago, Tears of the Cows said:

If there are 4 games on gamepass you play a year you saved money 

this argument only really works for people that have more time than money, which while it may be true for most of the manbabies on this forum, isn't really a universal truth.

i cant think of 4, full priced, day one gamepass games that would have been worth my time last year.

Edited by Casual
15 minutes ago, Casual said:

this argument only really works for people that have more time than money, which while it may be true for most of the manbabies on this forum, isn't really a universal truth.

i cant think of 4, full priced, day one gamepass games that would have been worth my time last year.

This year alone has a lot for me. I finished Hellbalde 2 and Still Wakes the Deep. Both really good. Indiana Jones, Avowed, Stalker 2 and COD coming this year as well. Also games i havent finished like Persona3R and Octopath 2.

2 hours ago, JonDnD said:

I moved to the better platform. You should do the same. You're not playing any of these gaas games and you never would have defended them 5 years ago stfu you're FAKE :rofls:

You're 40 too and still care about a company more than what the company offers you :tom:

I can play every game Sony puts out this year besides 1. At twice the framerate, higher resolutions and higher settings but I'm owned cause I don't call myself an animal name anymore :omglol:

DumboCell the Dumbo ROFL

What a meltdown. 

Jenny's gone full Chernobyl. :lawl:

34 minutes ago, Casual said:

then it’s not for you

but if at any point there are 4 in a given year, you’re losing money by not subbing 

Edited by Tears of the Cows
15 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

This year alone has a lot for me. I finished Hellbalde 2 and Still Wakes the Deep. Both really good. Indiana Jones, Avowed, Stalker 2 and COD coming this year as well. Also games i havent finished like Persona3R and Octopath 2.

Yeah if you like mid 70s metacritic games then it’s probably a good service for you. 

• dead 1
5 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

then it’s not for you

but if at any point there are 4 in a given year, you’re losing money by not subbing 

Yeah. I guess you lose a few dollars. You can instead save those few dollars and eventually lose the studio that made those games you like. 

Good trade if you’re poor.