Gears of War E Day job listing hints at possible PS5 release in the future…

:jordan3: Would be crazy if it ends up launching day one on PS5. MS keeps pivoting and there’s no telling what their multiplat release plans will be when this game is ready to launch. 

As others have stated on social media, they are looking for any online gaming experience. "Experience with Xbox Live, PSN, Steam or other online gaming platforms". If they hire someone with Stadia experience, of course they won't be making a Stadia version. This is just more port begging from PS gamers...

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

The fucking port begging, holy shit :D 

12 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Oh so more port begging? 

Lmfao cows :kaz:

13 minutes ago, Tainted said:

As others have stated on social media, they are looking for any online gaming experience. "Experience with Xbox Live, PSN, Steam or other online gaming platforms". If they hire someone with Stadia experience, of course they won't be making a Stadia version. This is just more port begging from PS gamers...

LMFAO @ the lemming damage control already taking place. Examine the current job listing vs a similar job listing from years ago. They never asked for PSN experience in the past.  :hest: Why start now? 

LMFAO, my 4090 PC  will run the game much  better than your shitty LBox consoles will. No port begging here, just hinting at potential lemming slaughter in the future. All your games are belong to us  :cruise:

MS are the ones whoring out their games to Playstation, no one on the Sony side is begging for Gears :freeman:

Edited by FIREPOWER
Just now, FIREPOWER said:

LMFAO @ the lemming damage control already taking place. Examine the current job listing vs a similar job listing from years ago. They never asked for PSN experience in the past.  :hest: Why start now? 

LMFAO, my 4090 PC  will run the game much  better than your shitty LBox consoles will. No port begging here, just hinting at potential lemming slaughter in the future. All your games are belong to us  :hest:

They also didn't ask for OTHER online gaming experience in the past as well :mj:

of all of ms' upcoming games, this would be massive if it was a day 1 release on ps5. the game would do significantly better on ps5 than xbox.

i'll probably get a high-end pc when this finally drops. it's going to be gorgeous.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Tainted said:

They also didn't ask for OTHER online gaming experience in the past as well :mj:

They also weren’t a multiplat 3rd publisher in the past with obligations to releasing games to PlayStation and Nintendo platforms. You’re proving my point doofus :vabe: