6 hours ago, JonDnD said:

Brand new Xbox smoked NINTONTOS GameCube. Let's not forget Wiiu . Nintendo flops all the time.

Sheep used to defend sub 20k npd sales.  We don't forget LOL

Lets not forget Xbox has yet to win a single Gen.  :umad:

Meanwhile since Xbox has been out, Nintendo has won two gens and Sony has won two gens.. Xbox zero gens won:feelsbadman:

The original Xbox put the Xbox gaming division billions in the hole and they still haven't recovered from that as yet and here we are today with the current state of Xbox  :sabu:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Joncord cares about sales when he's not talking about Xbox I see.   

On 2024-08-06 at 10:57 PM, Goukosan said:

Lets not forget Xbox has yet to win a single Gen.  :umad:

Meanwhile since Xbox has been out, Nintendo has won two gens and Sony has won two gens.. Xbox zero gens won:feelsbadman:

The original Xbox put the Xbox gaming division billions in the hole and they still haven't recovered from that as yet and here we are today with the current state of Xbox  :sabu:

They never lost as hard as Nintonto :hehe: :umad:

Trolled you back into being a sheep :mroff:

8 hours ago, JonDnD said:

They never lost as hard as Nintonto :hehe: :umad:

Trolled you back into being a sheep :mroff:

Sloooooooooooooow Jonny - "Bbbbbut I was just trolling, I swearz it' :awww:

Xbox never won and single gen and is currently going 3rd party and flopping so bad your slow ass had to go back over 20 years to feel better about Xbox.... How pathetic is that? :sabu:

On 2024-08-06 at 1:15 PM, Cooke said:

lol they disco'd it after 4 years.  Thats almost dreamcast level support. 

The games that came out for Xbox were groundbreaking. 

We were seeing Pc adaptations and awesome looking games.

Something never seen before to console gamers. 

Ghost Recon 1&2

Phantom Dust 

Project Gotham

Halo

Forza Motorsport

Forza Horizon 1

Splinter Cell

Chronicles of Riddick 

Kotor 

Morrowind 

And many more. 

The original Xbox was amazing. 

Edited by MalaXmaS
4 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Sloooooooooooooow Jonny - "Bbbbbut I was just trolling, I swearz it' :awww:

Xbox never won and single gen and is currently going 3rd party and flopping so bad your slow ass had to go back over 20 years to feel better about Xbox.... How pathetic is that? :sabu:

You're next console is weaker than steam deck and Nintendo takes the crown with being the number one loser the most times :mroff:

How hard was is for you to be a fake analyst back then :moto:

10 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

You're next console is weaker than steam deck and Nintendo takes the crown with being the number one loser the most times :mroff:

How hard was is for you to be a fake analyst back then :moto:

Zero wins for Xbox in 24 years both Sony and Nintendo each won twice in that time period....Xbox? Zero wins :sabu:

And it's only going to get worse from here on out for Xbox :aitch:

Edited by Goukosan

How many times your slow ass made announcements that you're leaving and never coming back...... then went into hiding for a couple of months and then came back? :umad:

Sloooow Jonny "Xbox One flopped, im leaving and never coming back... Im leaving now guiz.. Guiz? :awww:

Edited by Goukosan
19 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

I left because nobody here talked about playing games. You still don't lol

During the Xbox1, PS4 and peak switch years?  No one talked about games? Lies 🤥 

You left because Xbox1 was the laughing stock of the gaming world and every single game on your banger after banger list turned out to be hot garbage or canceled :drake:

You Tucked and ran like a bitch :lupe:and only came back when the one X was announced because you thought it would save Xbox. 

5 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

The games that came out for Xbox were groundbreaking. 

We were seeing Pc adaptations and awesome looking games.

Something never seen before to console gamers. 

Ghost Recon 1&2

Phantom Dust 

Project Gotham

Halo

Forza Motorsport

Forza Horizon 1

Splinter Cell

Chronicles of Riddick 

Kotor 

Morrowind 

And many more. 

The original Xbox was amazing. 

OG Xbox was definitely the best Xbox in retrospect. 360 was solid enough. 1 and Series are dumpster fires. I think contextually a lot of that depends if you had a PC at the time, some of that stuff wasnt really special if you did.

More on topic but Gamecube is maybe Nintendo's 3rd best console to me. Didn't have the quantity but the highs were very high. It's probably the system from that gen that I spend the most time emulating - a lot of that is due to PS2s library being generally available in HD remakes though.

9 hours ago, Goukosan said:

During the Xbox1, PS4 and peak switch years?  No one talked about games? Lies 🤥 

You left because Xbox1 was the laughing stock of the gaming world and every single game on your banger after banger list turned out to be hot garbage or canceled :drake:

You Tucked and ran like a bitch :lupe:and only came back when the one X was announced because you thought it would save Xbox. 

You dont talk about games, period. You just create lemmings so you have someone to argue with besides yourself LMAO

1 hour ago, JonDnD said:

You dont talk about games, period. You just create lemmings so you have someone to argue with besides yourself LMAO

All the bangers you hyped was dog shit and or canceled...

There wasn't Xbox1 games for you to talk about so you ran away for months..

So I see what you're saying that you left because you couldn't talk about games :mj:

Slow Jonny the dick tucking cry baby - "I have an announcement to make.. Im leaving again guiz and never coming back.. Ok... Hello!!?  Why doesn't anyone care?.. Guiz.. Im serious.. Im not coming back.. I swearz it.. Im serious this time.... G.. G.. G.. Guiz? :awww:

4 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Slow Jonny the dick tucking cry baby - "I have an announcement to make.. Im leaving again guiz and never coming back.. Ok... Hello!!?  Why doesn't anyone care?.. Guiz.. Im serious.. Im not coming back.. I swearz it.. Im serious this time.... G.. G.. G.. Guiz? :awww:

Everybody cares , bitch. You care deeply

You'd have to work to create a new lemming :hest:

3 hours ago, JonDnD said:

Everybody cares , bitch. You care deeply

You'd have to work to create a new lemming :hest:

No one cared with you left dip shit... Yet each time you left.. You kept making a thread announcement and no one would engage you....

"Bbbbbut guiz.. Im leaving... Don't stop me... Hello... Guiz.. You heard me.. I'm serious.. Never coming back... Hello!!!... Why is no one responding?" 

:feelsbadman:

:sabu: