Black Myth: Wukong has sold 10m copies, 3m peak CCU all platforms

PS5s are selling out in China.  :kaz: Didn't Phil say he wanted to break into the Chinese Market?

:cruise: ShitBox keeps missing out on mega hits. TLHBFR again!!!

EAC1EB2E-8E13-4A43-8EFD-CB687FA7F315.jpeg.81f0e4fb24b99243d155cd48e7ac35f7.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER

2.4M peak CCUs on Steam alone.. plus you have WeGame, which is likely around 200-300K, which leaves around 300-500K on PS5, which is actually insanely impressive.

Sony is looking to expand and grow there with their Hero Project initiatives... this wasn't a part of that, but it's going to help them grow none the less, considering there's no other console versions.

22 minutes ago, Remij said:

2.4M peak CCUs on Steam alone.. plus you have WeGame, which is likely around 200-300K, which leaves around 300-500K on PS5, which is actually insanely impressive.

Sony is looking to expand and grow there with their Hero Project initiatives... this wasn't a part of that, but it's going to help them grow none the less, considering there's no other console versions.

And another free timed exclusive on PS5, series S strikes again. 

DynamiteCop was so Adamant yesterday that this game wouldn't sell well on PS5 in China... That dude is forever wrong on all his stances my lord :mj:

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, Goukosan said:

DynamiteCop was so Adamant yesterday that this game wouldn't sell well on PS5 in China... That dude is forever wrong on all jis stances my lord :mj:

That guy is a fucking retard along with the other lems on SW. They have been wrong about everything this gen :sabu:

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

DynamiteCop was so Adamant yesterday that this game wouldn't sell well on PS5 in China... That dude is forever wrong on all his stances my lord :mj:

I think more than anything, it's because Xbox has no presence in China, and there's literally no reason for them to focus on it at all at the moment.  Release the versions which will actually sell, then do Xbox later.   

I say that because its clear the devs were not holding the game back because of Xbox.. its simply not a priority for them.  But yes, Series S will be a shitshow with this game for sure.

Edited by Remij
4 minutes ago, Remij said:

I think more than anything, it's because Xbox has no presence in China, and there's literally no reason for them to focus on it at all at the moment.  Release the versions which will actually sell, then do Xbox later.   

I say that because its clear the devs were not holding the game back because of Xbox.. its simply not a priority for them.  But yes, Series S will be a shitshow with this game for sure.

PS5 also doesn't have a huge presence in China... But as it's the only console with the game available at the moment... It's moving hardware. 

14 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

PS5 also doesn't have a huge presence in China... But as it's the only console with the game available at the moment... It's moving hardware. 

Well yeah, I already said that.  Sony has more of a presence than MS however.. and like I said, they have the Hero Project initiative which is specifically meant to build their presence in China.

Edited by Remij
25 minutes ago, Remij said:

PS5 doesn't have a huge presence in China either, they are all PC over there but the game is definitely going to help Sony gain some kind of presence there now.

MS dropped the ball with the Series S. I took one look at the specs when it was announced and knew it would be a Potato that would end up being a problem for MS later in the gen. I dunno how the retards at MS thought releasing that piece of shit right next to the Series X and forcing devs to release on both at the same time wouldn't cause problems.

On 2024-08-23 at 12:30 PM, Long Ball Larry said:

All these new PS5 owners have to be disgusted by how badly it looks and performs on PS5 :D 

Not as disgusted as the people who got scammed into buying a $500 potato called Xbox that is so weak that devs are skipping it and is also getting its games ported to rival platforms where they run better :kaz:

5 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Not as disgusted as the people who got scammed into buying a $500 potato called Xbox that is so weak that devs are skipping it and is also getting its games ported to rival platforms where they run better :kaz:

You enjoying the game so far? :mroff:

• Haha 1
On 2024-08-23 at 8:25 AM, Goukosan said:

The game didn't sell well in China on PS5...

3 hours ago, JonDnD said:

You enjoying the game so far? :mroff:

I’m picking it up next week. What the next damage control for your retarded ass not being able to play this on your Potato Series X?   :mjgrin:

Edited by FIREPOWER
5 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

I’m picking it up next week. What the next damage control for your retarded ass not being able to play this on your Potato Series X?   :mjgrin:

I put in 10 hours while you've been crying about xbox , retard :rofls: