Xcluded: Capcom Fighting Collection 2, including Capcom VS SNK 1&2, Project Justice, Power Stone, & more!

5 hours ago, JonDnD said:

Are you retarded? You can't get over me , bitch :tom: you come here specifically to argue with the "lemmings" . Dont talk about not getting over things when your punk ass doesnt even have an interest in video games yet here you are :rofls:

I didnt even mention you bitch boy. I was talking to someone else and you started white knighting for them. This is how most of our interactions even happen. You're so fucking delusional. 

• dead 1
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You don't GET any games. So you're forced to sit and watch others enjoy them.....kind of like how you have to sit and watch strangers enjoy your girlfriend   Little bald cucky dick tucky

How else would I type on it?   Think sloooooooww Jonmy, think.  

Posted Images

Lmao how have I missed this gem of a thread. The last time Jenny got fucked this hard he had to pay $50 for it. 

:rofl:

Edited by Cell
  • dead 1
2 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I didnt even mention you bitch boy. I was talking to someone else and you started white knighting for them. This is how most of our interactions even happen. You're so fucking delusional. 

Then you let me know your feelings got hurt :will2:

5 hours ago, Goukosan said:

He's seething :jonb:

You don't play om Xbox why it's it bothering you sooo much that these Capcom collections are skipping Xbox? Sad. 

It doesn't bother me dumb fuck . :rofls: carry on created lemmings you obsessed retard :hest:

6 hours ago, JonDnD said:

It doesn't bother me dumb fuck . :rofls: carry on created lemmings you obsessed retard :hest:

It does bother you, look how hurt you are. You have the most posts in this thread... Over 20 something posts from you in a thread for something you say you don't care about or supposedly didn't hurt you. :umad:

Sloooow Jonny is triggered and big mad :jonb:

• Haha 1

Oh you have the most posts :rofls: you care enough to check shit like that LOL

you just repeat the same thing over and over. A literal waste of time . Because you want to be mad at "lemmings and xbox "

Dumb cunt :will2:

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop said:

The irony being you could emulate all of these games on Xbox for $0 going back like 7 years while cows wait until 2025 and have to spend $50.

Oh god, what a burn on the lemons!

91v399.jpg

how's the rollback netcode / online communities on those?

HutpFFK.jpeg 

5 hours ago, JonDnD said:

Oh you have the most posts :rofls: you care enough to check shit like that LOL

you just repeat the same thing over and over. A literal waste of time . Because you want to be mad at "lemmings and xbox "

Dumb cunt :will2:

Look how mad sloooooooooooooow Jonny is.  I asked this retard a simple question and it sent him off the deep end, he's probably up to 30 posts just off a simple question that his slow ass can't answer yet :will:

Repeating the same bullshit just to continue getting my attention :rofls:

Never talk about video games , talks only about the created lemmings :tom:

Dumb, obsessed cunt :mroff: 

1 hour ago, JonDnD said:

And your doing the only thing you know how , stupid fuck :tom:

This sloooooooooooooow Motherfucker was just boasting about posting on SW from his phone while driving. 

He is literally risking his life because these games skipped Xbox :kaz:

• dead 1

Lmao like an angry toddler . Literally has never been happy unless Xbawks doesn't get games like Ditch doesn't miss 200 games a year and FORCED you to hide behind ps5 so you can still WARZ all day at 40

Dumb fuck :tom: 

49 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

This sloooooooooooooow Motherfucker was just boasting about posting on SW from his phone while driving. 

He is literally risking his life because these games skipped Xbox :kaz:

He's driving along screaming into his phone to use text-to-type to make systemwars posts, because defending Xbox can't wait it seems :tom:

Imagine you pull up at traffic lights, you look to your side and there inside some clown car is this peewee herman looking motherfucker screaming, snarling and ranting furiously with spit flying everywhere, and you can vageuly hear through the window  something about "Xbox" and "Ditch" and "1P" :jonb:

This clown has become a parody of himself :tom:

• Haha 1