Black Myth Wukong not delayed on Xbox for technical reasons

• DynamiteCop changed the title to Black Myth Wukong not delayed on Xbox for technical reasons
1 hour ago, DynamiteCop said:

Paul Tassi the writer of that bullshit is the only one reporting this and he’s so confident in his source that he won’t put it to print :kaz:

:cruise: I knew I could count on your retarded ass to post this. It’s not like Paul Tassi has ever had to retract a lie he posted in the past.

Edited by FIREPOWER
3 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Paul Tassi the writer of that bullshit is the only one reporting this and he’s so confident in his source that he won’t put it to print :kaz:

:cruise: I knew I could count on your retarded ass to post this. It’s not like Paul Tassi has ever had to retract a lie he posted in the past.

oh my

• Geese 1

"We're not getting the game, but we're not Xcluded® for the reason you think! Therefore, somehow, lemmings prevail and everyone currently playing the game HBO!"

Do you lemmings actually read your damage control before you post it? :|

1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

"We're not getting the game, but we're not Xcluded® for the reason you think! Therefore, somehow, lemmings prevail and everyone currently playing the game HBO!"

Do you lemmings actually read your damage control before you post it? :|

It's another L for the "tHe SeRiEs S iS hOlDiNg ThE gEnErAtIoN bAcK" crowd talking a bunch of dumb bullshit.

Jeff Grubb also said that Paul Tassi is full of shit according to his sources and there isn't a deal. Another dumb backfire thread from Dynoretard :mj:

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • dead 1
16 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

It's another L for the "tHe SeRiEs S iS hOlDiNg ThE gEnErAtIoN bAcK" crowd talking a bunch of dumb bullshit.

Both can be true. The game can be paid for by Sony, and Series S is holding the generation back.

These publishers probably approach Sony with the deals, saves on the headache of trying to have the potato version ready for launch.