Playstation Disc Drive is outselling all Xbox consoles on Amazon US. (TLHBFR!)

Just now, Long Ball Larry said:

You just named a game from 2022… that you don’t need PSVR2 to play.

Gonna have to do better than that, kid. 

:mjgrin: It's a PSVR2 exclusive. You asked for a PS5 exclusive and I gave you that.

What exclusives does your ShitBox have? :kaz: Answer the question retard 

1 hour ago, FIREPOWER said:

:mjgrin: It's a PSVR2 exclusive. You asked for a PS5 exclusive and I gave you that.

No, no it’s not. It’s on PS5, and PS4. Why would I need a PSVR to play GT7? :D 

im waiting. You said games, as in multiple. You have at least two to go. 

Anyone defending Sony at this moment is a troll. Literally look at anywhere on the internet about the ps5 pro announcement and people are absolutely shitting on it. I can't wait to play the new disc drive game on my mid gen $700 PS5 refresh! 

20 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

This, so fucking this lmao.

Creating scarcity so when this thing launches you'll have to pay them $150 to get one.

:mj:

This will never not be the most hilarious and stupid argument of all time.

Scalpers bro :grimaceleft:

Firstly, it's not, Sony gonna launch a bunch of these disc drives with the Pro. Secondly, even if you are right....What do you think the scalpers are buying it for? To horde it for their collection? :biggrin: Will still be fucking sold you morons. Your scalper argument is literally a 'demand is so much higher than supply' argument which is even MORE of a flex than the thread implies :biggrin:

• dead 2
31 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Firstly, it's not, Sony gonna launch a bunch of these disc drives with the Pro. Secondly, even if you are right....What do you think the scalpers are buying it for? To horde it for their collection? :biggrin: Will still be fucking sold you morons. Your scalper argument is literally a 'demand is so much higher than supply' argument which is even MORE of a flex than the thread implies :biggrin:

Just because this won't be a ridiculously high unit moving piece of technology doesn't mean it won't be bottle necked. Scalpers see an opportunity and they always take it, always.

Pre-orders for the Pro will go live soon and their goal is to empty the supply chain so they become the supply chain come launch and can dictate price, it won't take much. It's not a flex, these companies particularly Sony are notorious for underproducing hardware to meet even normal expectations.

Y'all act like you just stumbled upon this industry sometimes, it's embarrassing.

Edited by DynamiteCop
15 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Just because this won't be a ridiculously high unit moving piece of technology doesn't mean it won't be bottle necked. Scalpers see an opportunity and they always take it, always.

Pre-orders for the Pro will go live soon and their goal is to empty the supply chain so they become the supply chain come launch and can dictate price, it won't take much. It's not a flex, these companies particularly Sony are notorious for underproducing hardware to meet even normal expectations.

Y'all act like you just stumbled upon this industry sometimes, it's embarrassing.

Translation: I wish someone would scalp Xflop accessories. :tear2:

• dead 1
3 hours ago, madmaltese said:

You are so fucking dumb 

I went TV shopping recently and the cheeky bastards tried giving me a Xbox Series X with it.

:pffft:

No thanks. 

Meanwhile PS hardware continues to have scalping 4 years into the gen due to demand. 

:santaben:

• Haha 1
  • dead 1
10 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

You don't need posvr2 to play GT7. 

Aren't you the same tard that said gt7 with a controller and VR was more immersive than playing with a full Sim racing set up? 

Edited by MalaXmaS
1 hour ago, MalaXmaS said:

You don't need posvr2 to play GT7. 

Aren't you the same tard that said gt7 with a controller and VR was more immersive than playing with a full Sim racing set up? 

:kaz: Aren't you the retard that said that playing a sim on a shitty TV was more immersive than playing in VR? 

You don't need a PSVR2 for GT7 but it's a PSVR2 exclusive, you shit for brains retard. It's not on Oculus or any other VR headset. If you want to play it on VR, the only way to play it is with a PSVR2 therefore it's exclusive in VR to the PSVR2 :hest:

Edited by FIREPOWER
2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:kaz: Aren't you the retard that said that playing a sim on a shitty TV was more immersive than playing in VR? 

You don't need a PSVR2 for GT7 but it's a PSVR2 exclusive, you shit for brains retard. It's not on Oculus or any other VR headset. If you want to play it on VR, the only way to play it is with a PSVR2 therefore it's exclusive in VR to the PSVR2 :hest:

Lol, shitty TV. 

I have the LG C3 attached to my #simracing setup, one the best oleds from last year. 

19 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

You have literally said nothing about my actual point only describing what scalper do lmao

I know what scalping is moron, but all it's doing is replacing the Seller. The items are still being sold to a consumer. So this thread being about how well the disc drive is selling on Amazon now is not negated in a single way by the stupidity of 'scalpers :grimaceleft:' .

No one in SW history has a bigger track record of being as wrong as you and yet you always come in here thinking you know more than anyone :biggrin: It's just a hilarious level of either arrogance or you're so stupid to even realise it. 

• Haha 1
  • dead 1
16 hours ago, JonDnD said:

You are so fucking dumb 

Says the dumbest guy on the forum. Thinks scalpers are buying them all to what? Throw them away? :biggrin::biggrin: 

'No one is actually buying these for the Pro man, it's just scalpers :grimaceleft: Scalpers love to buy things so that they keep them and not sell them to consumers, these sales totally don't count man':jonb:

• Haha 1
  • dead 1
2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Says the dumbest guy on the forum. Thinks scalpers are buying them all to what? Throw them away? :biggrin::biggrin: 

'No one is actually buying these for the Pro man, it's just scalpers :grimaceleft: Scalpers love to buy things so that they keep them and not sell them to consumers, these sales totally don't count man':jonb:

Yep, you are Dumb as Fuck :martin: