2800 people injured, 8 dead in pager explosions in Lebanon

2 hours ago, Cooke said:

Evil for blowing up Hezbollah pagers?

I'm not making an argument regarding Mossad either way but to me this seems like a fuck around and find out situation. 

:ben:

Edited by Cell
1 hour ago, Cell said:

Evil for blowing up Hezbollah pagers?

I'm not making an argument regarding Mossad either way but to me this seems like a fuck around and find out situation. 

:ben:

There's many injured children and 1 dead 10 year old girl. 

Mosad gets to be judge jury and executioner?

1 minute ago, Cooke said:

There's many injured children and 1 dead 10 year old girl. 

Mosad gets to be judge jury and executioner?

You can play this game both ways, easily. The vast majority of rockets fired by Hezbollah are unguided, infact one of them killed a teenager playing football recently. Does that make Hezbollah evil also?

10 minutes ago, Cell said:

You can play this game both ways, easily. The vast majority of rockets fired by Hezbollah are unguided, infact one of them killed a teenager playing football recently. Does that make Hezbollah evil also?

Yes they are evil. But Hezbollah has injured and killed how many Israelis? 3?

2 hours ago, Substatic said:

How many civilians and innocents dead? 

How many civilians and innocecents aren't at risk now because 2,800 of these motherfuckers got blown up and taken out of service. Spare me the virtue signaling.

This is a huge blow to Hezbollah, and an absolute marvel of technological warfare.

Mossad is just on a different level with this shit. 

Apparently seems like pre planted bombs in production of the devices of which were then sold through a Mossad agent to Hezbollah. 

Now they're all uploading vids of themselves and practically exposing who is involved in Hezbollah giving even more information up.

38 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Mossad is just on a different level with this shit. 

Apparently seems like pre planted bombs in production of the devices of which were then sold through a Mossad agent to Hezbollah. 

Now they're all uploading vids of themselves and practically exposing who is involved in Hezbollah giving even more information up.

They're also abandoning and being advised to abandon any mobile devices further severing communication. This was brilliantly executed.

15 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

They're also abandoning and being advised to abandon any mobile devices further severing communication. This was brilliantly executed.

This is why you anti-war people Crack me up. You guys love violence. Now when Isreal is attacked again we have to act surprised. I feel like if they were able to tamper with beepers to explode they could make them with some sort of location or surveillance ability? 

It's a clever idea where they killed 9 people and injured over 2 thousand. I'm sure none of those people will retaliate. 

8 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

This is why you anti-war people Crack me up. You guys love violence. Now when Isreal is attacked again we have to act surprised. I feel like if they were able to tamper with beepers to explode they could make them with some sort of location or surveillance ability? 

It's a clever idea where they killed 9 people and injured over 2 thousand. I'm sure none of those people will retaliate. 

They'll try and the same thing will happen to them that happens to every other terroristic response. They will get 100 to 1 kill to death ratio thrown at them until they're in tatters.