Zelda Echoes of Wisdom gets a 9

30 minutes ago, poopy_butt said:

Didn't know it leaked. Just acquired it. Needs some tweaking but is immediately fun. Playing on legion go. Maybe ill try on my pc tomorrow see if that helps performance 

TSHBR :roff: 

8 hours ago, JonDnD said:

TSHBR :roff: 

The switch hardware quality and failure rate i experienced this entire gen from nintendo leaves me with zero remorse. They robbed me for the price of a switch, waiting months for "repairs", the cost of any games i attempted to buy amd play during its lifespan, and all the time I wasted and frustration ninty gave me this gen. I will want a switch 2 at some point but i am so reluctant to trust them now. 

1 hour ago, poopy_butt said:

The switch hardware quality and failure rate i experienced this entire gen from nintendo leaves me with zero remorse. They robbed me for the price of a switch, waiting months for "repairs", the cost of any games i attempted to buy amd play during its lifespan, and all the time I wasted and frustration ninty gave me this gen. I will want a switch 2 at some point but i am so reluctant to trust them now. 

What the hell did you do? I had a launch switch until the oled version came out. A few joycons went bad but I’ve bought many extras anyway for various reasons. Even traded a few with stick drift into GameStop lol.  No other issues tho. 

Edited by Long Ball Larry

OG Day 1 launch switch still going strong. I thought the USB C port was failing but it was just full of gunk lol. I think I'll hack it when i get switch 2. This could should run better on an overclocked switch.