Silent Hill 2 has sold 1 million copies in ~3 days

For reference, Chris Dring confirmed the European split for SH2 is 78% on PS5 and 22% on PC.  That's pretty much right around what I predicted in the OP, which was 25-30% PC and 70-75% PS5.

I think PC likely does a bit better comparatively in other regions, so my prediction was pretty much accurate. Good showing for this game on both sides really :fblike: 

On 2024-10-17 at 5:05 PM, bhytre said:

left a stream open for a few hours while I was working, the combat looked very repetitive after while and the way the new puzzles have to be cleared requiring multiple keys or items keeps repeating again and again like the same roadblock

yea, such a shame they didn't include level ups and the skills to unlock like in the OG version. I really miss that james' super uppercut and the charged shotgun blasts

New patch out makes the game run so much smoother. Gonna have to retire the Stutter Hill moniker. Makes the Labyrinth impossible to complete, though, so that's funny. :ben: 

3 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

New patch out makes the game run so much smoother. Gonna have to retire the Stutter Hill moniker. Makes the Labyrinth impossible to complete, though, so that's funny. :ben: 

lol yea it's way better now.  

I heard about the Labyrinth cube issue, lol.  They better hotfix that shit quick :D 

On 2024-10-17 at 10:27 PM, Long Ball Larry said:

COD will be the top selling game on PS in 2024. 

MS Flight Sim is @FIREPOWERs favorite game. 

Friendly fire :cruise:

LMAO, you wish retard. My favorite game if we are going by playtime is Gran Turismo. I've bought every Playstation for the series and I have thousands of hours playing the games all the way from the PS1 :kaz:

My favorite game on PC that's out is Elite Dangerous (with over 8000 hours of gameplay) and unreleased would be Star Citizen with over 3000 hous of gameplay. MS flight Sim isn't even in the top 50 on my PC playlist even with VR, it's barely a game  :mj:

Edited by FIREPOWER