Spider-Man 2 is coming to PC on Jan 30th 2025

Still 2 years. Spiderman launched in 2023 :drake:

As long as it’s not day one you’ve still been raped. The spoilers for the game are everywhere all over the internet. I can’t imagine playing for the first time and spending full price in 2025 with the entire story all over YouTube and Twitter  :mj:

• NPC 1
15 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Still 2 years. Spiderman launched in 2023 :drake:

As long as it’s not day one you’ve still been raped. The spoilers for the game are everywhere all over the internet. I can’t imagine playing for the first time and spending full price in 2025 with the entire story all over YouTube and Twitter  :mj:

:rofl: :rofls: 

Oct 23... we're Oct 24 now :drake:   It releases in 3 months.  That's 15 months...

Bubu 2 years :cries: 

Jesus, the only game you guys got since Spider-Man 2 that isn't on PC is Astrobot :kaz:  :geese: 

Edited by Remij
  • aitch 1
6 minutes ago, Remij said:

:rofl: :rofls: 

Oct 23... we're Oct 24 now :drake:   It releases in 3 months.  That's 15 months...

Bubu 2 years :cries: 

Jesus, the only game you guys got since Spider-Man 2 that isn't on PC is Astrobot :kaz:  :geese: 

:fatcruise: Still 2 years give or take. As long as they aren’t doing day one it’s still shit. I’m not waiting over a year to play a game I want to play now.

If Sony wants to convince me and many others that PC is the way to go for their games they’ll have to day one releases. A year or two plus or even months later is dogshit for their single player games that easily get spoiled especially on social media  :cruise:

• Ben 1
1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

:fatcruise: Still 2 years give or take. As long as they aren’t doing day one it’s still shit. I’m not waiting over a year to play a game I want to play now.

If Sony wants to convince me and many others that PC is the way to go for their games they’ll have to day one releases. A year or two plus or even months later is dogshit for their single player games that easily get spoiled especially on social media  :cruise:

Give or take :tom: 

We'll take :geese: 

• Haha 2
  • dead 1
13 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

You’re gonna wait 11 months for rebirth :cruise:

• Haha 1
  • dead 1
19 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

As long as it’s not day one you’ve still been raped.  

Lmao this dumb fuck acting like it's a seasonal multiplayer game that someone "missed out on". 

"Oh NOE guyz I missed out on Petar Parker's retard Uncle Ben getting shot in his ballsack for the upTEENTh time!? LULZ!"

It's a retarded story game for 8 year olds or soccer moms, swinging around like some god damn monkey on crack cocaine beatable with eyes closed. Not a must play FOMO title. You guys played it at 30 fps on blurry Piss5, we will play it 120-240 fps version with better graphics. Two years is fine when the PC backlog is 2x bigger than PS5's this gen and it's again not a multiplayer "must play now" title. Get the fuck outta here you stupid piece of cow SHIT.

goodfellas-henry-hill.gif

Edited by Substatic