Official Wii Sales Bet :king:

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

3 million in 2 weeks. BELIEVE.

Do you honestly believe the Wii is only sitting at 1 million sold when 600,000 alone were sold in the US at launch, with 3 other launches having already sold out in other countries?:killzone:

3 million in 2 weeks. BELIEVE.

Do you honestly believe the Wii is only sitting at 1 million sold when 600,000 alone were sold in the US at launch, with 3 other launches having already sold out in other countries?:killzone:

It's Tala what do you expect he's a retard:|

I don't think they can make 4 mil and get them on the shelves by the end of the year but I also believe that if they made 6 or 7 mil and had em sitting on the shelves right now they would all be gone by Christmas and people would still be looking for more. So this bet is pretty lame. You're not really betting on whether the Wii is popular enough to sell that many units because let's face whether you think it sucks or not it's still gonna fly off the shelves for a while being Christmas and all. All your your betting on here is whether or not some sweatshop in Japan or wherever can crank these things out fast enough. Like I said pretty lame bet.:shakes: