The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

gamestop gave the ps3 version the edge. i guess it depends on what bothers the gamer the most. in the end..the game looks awful on consoles and pretty meh on the pc.

ign gave the edge to 360:tongue:

pc version>>>> console shit regardless:glad:

Final Fantasy XIII is balls. If i have to go through another linear path i'm gonna have to choke a bitch.

The entire game is linear, at the 24 or so hour mark you'll hit Gran Pulse and the JUST GRAN PULSE strays from the linearity but even then it hardly does.

Also, the Map for Gran Pulse is terrible.

It is, the whole second half of the game is pretty downhill. I'm losing interest in it due to the lack of any real challenge, I have no idea what reviewers were going on about when they praised the 2nd half.

It is, the whole second half of the game is pretty downhill.

I'm losing interest in it due to the lack of any real challenge, I have no idea what reviewers were going on about when they praised the 2nd half.

It's this whole dumbass "linear is bad" mentality. Though I do agree there are limits. But FF13's problem sound like they lie not in it being too linear, but being to simple for the first 15 hours.

It is, the whole second half of the game is pretty downhill.

I'm losing interest in it due to the lack of any real challenge, I have no idea what reviewers were going on about when they praised the 2nd half.

It's this whole dumbass "linear is bad" mentality. Though I do agree there are limits. But FF13's problem sound like they lie not in it being too linear, but being to simple for the first 15 hours. I've played for over 30 and only 2 bosses gave me trouble, the game hardly becomes any more difficult as you progress. The first 15 hours of linearity provided great pacing and actually forcing you to use every character was great. Now 3 of my party members just sit around untouched. :killzone:

I can already tell in the little time I've played the game that it's taken out a lot of the things that I have always liked about FF. Little things like talking to townspeople, being able to walk around well designed villages, and buying items from clerks were things I liked. It is lame that you shop at save points.