The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

Well when you have a constant 3 party members and you can kill enemies by just spamming Blitz I like having the Speed+Damage while I have a Ravager chillen by my side. B)

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

yes... fuck those hunts I think I'm going to be done with them... I'm getting bored... its the same ol same ol run to the star and beat the enemy its why I got bored with the quests in FFXII I think I'm going to just beat the game soon what chapter are you on?

Yeah, I guess it's for Post Game farming and well to farm CP and the such. I went back to Gran Pulse to try and farm those Trapniashuadasdna stones from those giant turtle motha fuckas, i 1 hitted one with Death got 40k CP and no item so I shut the game off. :ben:

You finish Awakening?

Was that for me? Yea I finished it within 3 days or so of its release :ben: Yeah :happysad:

Is it worth it? I have it installed but haven't played it yet. :ben:

I never buff unless it's during a boss fight. I just go stagger enemies and quickly rape them.

My weapons and accessories are upgraded as hell, i sell worthless shit and buy tons of egnimatic fluid, it only cost 80 a piece. Lmao, it's enough to fully upgrade most of the basic equipments i have so far.

Once you get to Gran Pulse, the difficulty spikes a bit, and I added Sahz to my party and set his default class to Synergist so he'd immediately caste Haste on everyone. Before then it's pretty pointless to cast buffs and duffs during grunt fights except when you're fighting with only Sahz and Vanille, and Sahz can't use the Commando class, cuz duffs slow the enemy's stagger meter.

Hope>Vanille in terms of magic, plus when you upgrade Hopes crystallarium you get haste and all the other good buffs and it lasts foverever

the only thing that sucks is his HP is low as FUCK :fistshake:

I used him too for the end game and equipped him with Diamond Bracelets to boost his HP.

You finish Awakening?

Was that for me? Yea I finished it within 3 days or so of its release :ben: Yeah :happysad:

Is it worth it? I have it installed but haven't played it yet. :ben:

Yea, it's worth it but it's a AA quality game, not GOTG material like Origins :reggie:

I think the story gets a lot more interesting and the C&C is possibly better than the C&C in the original game. But it's fairly short (15 hours or so) and the party members are meh.

I never buff unless it's during a boss fight. I just go stagger enemies and quickly rape them.

My weapons and accessories are upgraded as hell, i sell worthless shit and buy tons of egnimatic fluid, it only cost 80 a piece. Lmao, it's enough to fully upgrade most of the basic equipments i have so far.

Once you get to Gran Pulse, the difficulty spikes a bit, and I added Sahz to my party and set his default class to Synergist so he'd immediately caste Haste on everyone. Before then it's pretty pointless to cast buffs and duffs during grunt fights except when you're fighting with only Sahz and Vanille, and Sahz can't use the Commando class, cuz duffs slow the enemy's stagger meter.

How far i am from reaching pulse? Fang just joined my party for the first time.