The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

hh, i gotta step out for a while. i'll try to catch u later tonight

i wont be playing anything tonight, will be watching my shows (pacific, breaking bad). i just dont really feel like gaming today.

damn..7 years later..and max payne 2 is still so friggin godly. the game has aged quite well. i have full confidence that alan wake will at least have some trippy and atmospheric parts.

I don't there's been a TPS with shooting as satisfying as MP2. Stranglehold and all the other Max Payne knockoffs just aren't as fun.

Also it's funny, in MP2, I actually preferred using the slow mo more than the diving. I'd hop in and out of slow motion like that scene in 300. :D

Even Max Payne 1 still owns. Such an awesome franchise.

damn..7 years later..and max payne 2 is still so friggin godly. the game has aged quite well. i have full confidence that alan wake will at least have some trippy and atmospheric parts.

I don't there's been a TPS with shooting as satisfying as MP2. Stranglehold and all the other Max Payne knockoffs just aren't as fun.

Also it's funny, in MP2, I actually preferred using the slow mo more than the diving. I'd hop in and out of slow motion like that scene in 300. :D

Even Max Payne 1 still owns. Such an awesome franchise.

fuck yeah. max payne 1 had some trippy ass parts.

Nothing beats Halo 1's flood level :ben:

yeah but at least that was shittyness spread out over an hour long stage. Hades and the MP Dream level are 5-20 minutes of intense shittyness :ben:

Still playing: -Resistance 2 (2,000 kills away from the Plat) -Resident Evil 5 (Still need an 'S' ranking for all missions on Professional) -LittleBigPlanet (Need a ton of trophies for the Plat) After those: -Killzone 2 (Need a ton of trophies for the Plat) -Dead Space, Fallout 3, and Bioshock (Beat ALL 3 before trophies came out, so need a ton of trophies for each Plat)

Edited by Snowman

Still playing:

-Resistance 2 (2,000 kills away from the Plat)

-Resident Evil 5 (Still need an 'S' ranking for all missions on Professional)

-LittleBigPlanet (Need a ton of trophies for the Plat)

After those:

-Killzone 2 (Need a ton of trophies for the Plat)

-Dead Space, Fallout 3, and Bioshock (Beat ALL 3 before trophies came out, so need a ton of trophies for each Plat)

i might get that this weekend

that or dead space for 360