The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

Gonna give Oblivion :killzone: another try now that I got a better PC.

Download the Berserk armor and sword mod :-* The level they made to get the shit is pretty crazy and you'll have to take on 3 armored Guts to get it

and the flying Dragon mod and master sword mod :killzone:

Sounds neat, do you need to download and install all mods before you begin or can you add these game-altering mods at any time? Any time you want.
  • Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

Posted Images

The hardest part about playing MAG is the COD faggots who are too scared to die. I just got done yelling at a team for hanging back and trying to kill guys instead of trying to attack and move out front line forward. The worst is when I actually got charges on a bunker and killed everyone near the bunker but then people from the next bunker over came and killed me and defused the charges. The sad part is there were five people who were near the bunker that just decided to hang back:headshake:

Edited by Pirate Teh BROBOT

Download the Berserk armor and sword mod :-* The level they made to get the shit is pretty crazy and you'll have to take on 3 armored Guts to get it

Sounds neat, do you need to download and install all mods before you begin or can you add these game-altering mods at any time?Get a mod manager makes turning them on/off much easier.

Sounds neat, do you need to download and install all mods before you begin or can you add these game-altering mods at any time?Get a mod manager makes turning them on/off much easier.Doesn't Oblivion already have a built-in one?

Sounds neat, do you need to download and install all mods before you begin or can you add these game-altering mods at any time?Get a mod manager makes turning them on/off much easier.Doesn't Oblivion already have a built-in one?Not when I played it at launch, got a mod manager early on and it made things much more organized.

I beat the single-player campaign in Monster Hunter Tri this morning. Tri and Bayonetta are my two favorite games of the year so far. Now I can finally start another game but I may keep going with Tri's online campagin.

I beat the single-player campaign in Monster Hunter Tri this morning. Tri and Bayonetta are my two favorite games of the year so far. Now I can finally start another game but I may keep going with Tri's online campagin.

What weapon were you using?

wtf you beat it? The psp ones took me like 100 hours

I use the long sword and the switch axe. I change depending on which monster I'm fighting. By default I use the long sword but it's difficult to regularly charge it up against manic monsters like barioth and the long sword has a long recovery period after an attack so I'll use the switch axe instead. I used the long sword against Ceadeus the final boss though. He's a slow-moving whale so the long sword was perfect.

Which one are you using?

wtf you beat it? The psp ones took me like 100 hours

Nintendo gamers are better than Sony gamers. We've been telling you that for ages.

I don't think I can play MH3, from what I've played so far I'll be needing a LOT of time. I'll play more when it's summer.

You can actually skip a lot of quests in single-player if you know which ones are required. Like for the final Level 5 quests, you only need to do five quests to fight the final boss even though there are twelve. I didn't want to do all the resource gathering quests, so that's what I did.

I use the long sword and the switch axe. I change depending on which monster I'm fighting. By default I use the long sword but it's difficult to regularly charge it up against manic monsters like barioth and the long sword has a long recovery period after an attack so I'll use the switch axe instead. I used the long sword against Ceadeus the final boss though. He's a slow-moving whale so the long sword was perfect.

Which one are you using?

A spear. The shield makes for great defense but the best part about the spear is the the charge move. Great for evading, chasing, and it makes you especially mobile underwater. Of course I'm just finishing the 3 star quests so I haven't run into anything too large.

I dig the switch axe, but I haven't been able to upgrade it yet.

Here's the quick way to beat Tri. 1. Go the game's Wiki and find out which quests are manditory. Most aren't. 2. Set up the farm as your health potion and bomb making factory ASAP. 3. Pick out the armor you want then go online and farm the monster(s) you need parts from to make it. People set up rooms to farm specific monsters. It goes fast if you have a good team. 4. Pick out the weapon you want and farm the parts just like you do with the armor. 5. For supplies you really only need bombs, health potions, and traps to make your life easy. The farm takes care of the first two, and you can buy trap parts from the offline and online merchants. Tri is supposed to be a lot more streamlined than previous MH games, and it really is streamlined if you manage things right.