The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

Guest LOZLINK

Finished chapter 2 yesterday of Godlan Wake :jerkit::bow:

It's not that great :]

I'm about to finish Chapter 3 and the shooting is boring me to death.

oh and

Spoiler
possessed bulldozers :killzone:

It's not that great :]

I'm about to finish Chapter 3 and the shooting is boring me to death.

oh and

Spoiler
possessed bulldozers :killzone:
You like JRPGs :reggie:

This just proves how shitty lemmings tastes in games are :reggie:How about you play the game instead of being a puppet to what everyone else says? :reggie:

This just proves how shitty lemmings tastes in games are :reggie: nah. the game is good. though the shooting does get tiring. i just put another 30 min into it. i love the atmosphere and level design. however, i'm getting sick of the combat. plus i'm starting to see its weaknesses. the light/gunplay is good with 3 or 4 enemies. however, you see just how flawed it is when you have tons of fuckers circling you. plus, it's not as satisfying as the max payne games. they should've added more puzzles to minimize the combat.
Guest C.M.

This just proves how shitty lemmings tastes in games are :reggie: nah. the game is good. though the shooting does get tiring. i just put another 30 min into it. i love the atmosphere and level design. however, i'm getting sick of the combat. plus i'm starting to see its weaknesses. the light/gunplay is good with 3 or 4 enemies. however, you see just how flawed it is when you have tons of fuckers circling you. plus, it's not as satisfying as the max payne games. they should've added more puzzles to minimize the combat.are you using the flares, flash grenades, flareguns, etc for those situations we're your outnumbered? Also where are you in the game?

This just proves how shitty lemmings tastes in games are :reggie: nah. the game is good. though the shooting does get tiring. i just put another 30 min into it. i love the atmosphere and level design. however, i'm getting sick of the combat. plus i'm starting to see its weaknesses. the light/gunplay is good with 3 or 4 enemies. however, you see just how flawed it is when you have tons of fuckers circling you. plus, it's not as satisfying as the max payne games. they should've added more puzzles to minimize the combat.are you using the flares, flash grenades, flareguns, etc for those situations we're your outnumbered? Also where are you in the game? fuck yeah. otherwise i'd be screwed lol. it all just feels clumsy at times. the flares give off such a strong red light that it's hard to aim through it. also i hate the cheap hits.

I'm not really hating on the game.

Just the fact that is wasn't what the lemmings were hoping for. Much like God of War 3 for myself.

it happens. i got owned with re 5.
Guest C.M.

This just proves how shitty lemmings tastes in games are :reggie: nah. the game is good. though the shooting does get tiring. i just put another 30 min into it. i love the atmosphere and level design. however, i'm getting sick of the combat. plus i'm starting to see its weaknesses. the light/gunplay is good with 3 or 4 enemies. however, you see just how flawed it is when you have tons of fuckers circling you. plus, it's not as satisfying as the max payne games. they should've added more puzzles to minimize the combat.are you using the flares, flash grenades, flareguns, etc for those situations we're your outnumbered? Also where are you in the game? fuck yeah. otherwise i'd be screwed lol. it all just feels clumsy at times. the flares give off such a strong red light that it's hard to aim through it. also i hate the cheap hits.lol muh-fucka you need to get your dodges on!

This just proves how shitty lemmings tastes in games are :reggie: nah. the game is good. though the shooting does get tiring. i just put another 30 min into it. i love the atmosphere and level design. however, i'm getting sick of the combat. plus i'm starting to see its weaknesses. the light/gunplay is good with 3 or 4 enemies. however, you see just how flawed it is when you have tons of fuckers circling you. plus, it's not as satisfying as the max payne games. they should've added more puzzles to minimize the combat.are you using the flares, flash grenades, flareguns, etc for those situations we're your outnumbered? Also where are you in the game? fuck yeah. otherwise i'd be screwed lol. it all just feels clumsy at times. the flares give off such a strong red light that it's hard to aim through it. also i hate the cheap hits.lol muh-fucka you need to get your dodges on!they're not that good. also the running sucks. nikka out of breath after 5 seconds lol.
Guest C.M.

This just proves how shitty lemmings tastes in games are :reggie: nah. the game is good. though the shooting does get tiring. i just put another 30 min into it. i love the atmosphere and level design. however, i'm getting sick of the combat. plus i'm starting to see its weaknesses. the light/gunplay is good with 3 or 4 enemies. however, you see just how flawed it is when you have tons of fuckers circling you. plus, it's not as satisfying as the max payne games. they should've added more puzzles to minimize the combat.are you using the flares, flash grenades, flareguns, etc for those situations we're your outnumbered? Also where are you in the game? fuck yeah. otherwise i'd be screwed lol. it all just feels clumsy at times. the flares give off such a strong red light that it's hard to aim through it. also i hate the cheap hits.lol muh-fucka you need to get your dodges on!they're not that good. also the running sucks. nikka out of breath after 5 seconds lol.lmao that's true, there's so many parts where you have to run out ass of and he's out of breath. N***a hasn't hit the gym in like 10 years.

But the dodge owns, there's been parts where I dodge like 3 thrown knives in a row. :D

Guest C.M.

Just the fact that is wasn't what the lemmings were hoping for. Much like God of War 3 for myself.

I think it's lived up to my expectations. I mean after beating it, I'm having a hard time thinking of what gameplay elements they could've added to mix up the gameplay. Maybe more puzzles like GD said, but they have to make sense in the context of the game, not be like Resident Evil's illogical ones.

I think it's lived up to my expectations. I mean after beating it, I'm having a hard time thinking of what gameplay elements they could've added to mix up the gameplay. Maybe more puzzles like GD said, but they have to make sense in the context of the game, not be like Resident Evil's illogical ones.

It could have been like what it was supposed to be before. :reggie:

Don't act like you don't know what I mean.

It's basically, run, get manuscript, shoot bad guys, dodge furniture or machinery, cutscene, repeat.

:reggie: