The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

i'll just do the main ones. i'm not big on side missions in most games. how will i know which ones are the main missions?

you just go to the exclamation points on the mini map

aight. thanks

so i put in a good 2 hours into limbo (i'm guessing i'm at the 66% mark lol) pretty awesome so far. puzzles aren't too hard. though a few make you think for a bit. most of them are pretty cool and fun. the atmosphere is like a mix between ico and a david lynch film. an excellent purchase for fans of the puzzle platformer genre.

replaying uncharted 2. its alot better than i remembered it. and the graphics are some of the best out there

i have been that way with certain games. sometimes when you are negative with gaming, overall, or a certain genre.... you may view the game as worse than it really its.

Peace Walker is great, I mean there are aspects about the game that I both love and hate but it's just got this incredible feel to it even with the limitations of the PSPs controls. After shit like SCC and games like MGS4 it's just nice to finally sit down with a GOOD follow up to stealth/action GOTF MGS3: Subsistence. :love:

beat limbo. the entire last section is so damn frustrating, its just straight up trial and error bullshit. And the novelty of the graphics wore off mad quick. Too many times have i found myself stuck because the object i need to interact with completely blends in with the background. some of the puzzles were cool but overall the game was kind of disappointing.