The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

It's the jumps, I wasn't estimating them right, with the oil barrels it's pretty precise and you can easily over or undershoot. Anyway, I just finished it, took Rambi the whole way too.

DKC is amazing... it's put together really well, and can be 'cheap' but if you aren't a spaz it isnt usually too hard... do you not play platformers much?

Most of the levels I find a breeze, the reflexes are there, it's just when you get to points where the landing is precise and you're off by a pixel or two.

DKC is amazing... it's put together really well, and can be 'cheap' but if you aren't a spaz it isnt usually too hard... do you not play platformers much?

Most of the levels I find a breeze, the reflexes are there, it's just when you get to points where the landing is precise and you're off by a pixel or two.

i have occasional levels that i get stuck on for a little bit when the landing on long jumps is DESIGNED to be gay. and it makes me :rage:

and then i beat it and ejaculate into my own mouth

i have occasional levels that i get stuck on for a little bit when the landing on long jumps is DESIGNED to be gay. and it makes me :rage:

and then i beat it and ejaculate into my own mouth

It does satisfy me that games like DKC (which turned 17 this week by the way) offer some great mixture of fun and challenge. DKCR is still sitting on my shelf unplayed because I want to complete the original first but I hope it carries the gameplay over well.

Just Game Over'd on Elevator Antics, hours wasted ;(

move back and get lives?

I was, I had to keep backtracking to get a new life, but I ended up landing on a fire that took both me and rambi out. I was literally a stage away from the save point.

move back and get lives?

I was, I had to keep backtracking to get a new life, but I ended up landing on a fire that took both me and rambi out. I was literally a stage away from the save point.

right now you think it's a waste of time... in the end, it will be the trials and tribulations that give you a huge boner when you see the credits and all the kongs together <3

move back and get lives?

right now you think it's a waste of time... in the end, it will be the trials and tribulations that give you a huge boner when you see the credits and all the kongs together <3

SPOILERS JESUS CHRIST :|

Nah, I have turned it off for a bit, I went back after five minutes but.. fuck it, I need some other games to play to come down from this, my problem was probably spending so long playing the game, you get careless.

move back and get lives?

Nah, I have turned it off for a bit, I went back after five minutes but.. fuck it, I need some other games to play to come down from this, my problem was probably spending so long playing the game, you get careless.

sorry, it's not like spoily like you think, its just credits. like in the beginning when you see the kongs. don't worry

honestly though im sorry if i took away any bit of the experience... there isnt much to spoil in these games.. im not sure i could even

move back and get lives?

sorry, it's not like spoily like you think, its just credits. like in the beginning when you see the kongs. don't worry

honestly though im sorry if i took away any bit of the experience... there isnt much to spoil in these games.. im not sure i could even

I have nothing to live for now ;(