The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

Just got my pre-ordered version of Zelda SS finally :rage: Anyway, played for over two hours just running around Skyloft getting everything together. Just practicing with the sword and using it a little feels great. My only complaint so far is that they didn't need to make Link look like such a fag.

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

Just got my pre-ordered version of Zelda SS finally :rage:

Anyway, played for over two hours just running around Skyloft getting everything together. Just practicing with the sword and using it a little feels great. My only complaint so far is that they didn't need to make Link look like such a fag.

Did you get the gold remote? Is it gold like the Goldeneye controller?

Anyway, played for over two hours just running around Skyloft getting everything together. Just practicing with the sword and using it a little feels great. My only complaint so far is that they didn't need to make Link look like such a fag.

Yeah, the $70 bundle or whatever it was with the gold Wiimote and CD.

Jesusrim and ToR beta, but mmos these days suck tho until GW 2 comes out. No real progression since WoW. It kinda messed the market up like how CoD created tons of stupid military shooter clones.

Put in 10+ hours into Diablo 3, maxed out 2 of the 5 characters. I think it's safe to say Blizzard has me hooked yet again. Will probably max out all 5 classes. :smugd:

what act does D3 beta go up to?

Edited by 2012

Is it gold like the goldeneye controller? Do they match?

What GE controller?

What GE controller?

Posted Image

Rayman is pretty fun. much fun/better than God of War 3 imo. God of War 3 holds your hand way too much and is just a mindless button masher. Literally no skill involved

I didn't realize they were in the same genre.

Anyone have issues with Castlevania where there are game-breaking bugs? I had one where certain qtes didn't happen. I had to restart the level to get it to work. Is this common in the later areas? Pretty fucking annoying. Also, my controls got scrambled.

I'm not putting this into a thread or anything because people are just going to ' :| ' at me but over the last few weeks I've put together a game collection list of every game I've ever owned, along with scores, and completion tallies. I shown it Saucer a while ago, but now it's finally finished. https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_mCopvfd9WDMGQ2NDVmZDItNDNiMS00YzdhLWIyY2YtZDk3NWVjMjIyZmJi 389 games across 17 consoles and 19 years of my life.

I'm not putting this into a thread or anything because people are just going to ' :| ' at me but over the last few weeks I've put together a game collection list of every game I've ever owned, along with scores, and completion tallies. I shown it Saucer a while ago, but now it's finally finished.

https://docs.google....Dk3NWVjMjIyZmJi

389 games across 17 consoles and 19 years of my life.

now that this idea is in my head i'm afraid to snort any more adderall you crazy ocd mofuckka :|

If only there was a consistent website you could actually build these lists on, sort of like last.fm or icheckmovies.com

not QUITE what you were doing, but have you been to backloggery?

Oh for fucks sake... I know eventually I will do this.

And I am a lousy gamer by the way, the number of games I don't 'complete' is astounding.

Well I'm in a bit of a transitional period of my life at the moment, taking the year out from uni, and until I have a plan set as far as the next few months, I'm occupying myself with completing my games. Think the list has been born out of boredom.

Well I'm in a bit of a transitional period of my life at the moment, taking the year out from uni, and until I have a plan set as far as the next few months, I'm occupying myself with completing my games. Think the list has been born out of boredom.

"I'm getting my life together by logging over 300 games and playing as many as i can" :ben: as fuck