The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

Which DER? :dreamy:

Sonic 2's probably, but not the chubbed out version from Sonic Generations.

I remember never anywhere near the end of Sonic 2 as a kid, but I used to look at my manual and see this image;

Posted Image

Shit looked so intimidating.

But it'd just be interesting seeing Bowser and Robotnik duke it out in their ultimate forms while koopas, goombas and badniks clash around their feet.

I never liked 3 so much. Too dull. Vice City was the place to be B)

I totally agree about vice. Though 3 was the game my friends and I would take turns playing while drunk and stoned. Plus, It was the first 3d gta. It was very groundbreaking.

It might be because I missed the boat on 3, I went from N64/PSX to Xbox so it was a while before I got a PS2

I'm guessing you're playing SCD and GTAIII on ios?

Yup. Both translated quite well. When I get time for consoles, I want to replay ico.

I want to pick up the ICO collection but it's still too much. Been playing L.A.Noire lately, it works far better when you treat it episodically. Otherwise, playing case after case can feel repetitive and tiresome. I think the game took a pretty good stab at the adventure game, I'd be very interested in a sequel, just to see how they can improve upon their groundwork.

I want to pick up the ICO collection but it's still too much.

Been playing L.A.Noire lately, it works far better when you treat it episodically. Otherwise, playing case after case can feel repetitive and tiresome.

I think the game took a pretty good stab at the adventure game, I'd be very interested in a sequel, just to see how they can improve upon their groundwork.

I coudn't agree more about la noire.

I never finished the latest Layton. Going to get back to it.

its a solid game though i found the climax to be a bit disappointing. It lacks the twists and epicness of the last 2 laytons.

That sucks to hear. The pacing was much better than 3's