The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

i am loving castlevnia lords of shadow

cept those titan battles :mad:

and the platforming is annoying at times

The titan battles owned!

the first one was annoying as hell. i made it to the second one last night but i shut it off. im gonna battle it tonight

The titan battles owned!

the first one was annoying as hell. i made it to the second one last night but i shut it off. im gonna battle it tonight

Annoying? The first one was super easy.

The titan battles owned!

i hadnt gotten used to the platforming yet and he would do that thing where he shakes and make me fall off if i didnt press l2 at the right time

The titan battles owned!

i hadnt gotten used to the platforming yet and he would do that thing where he shakes and make me fall off if i didnt press l2 at the right time

Lol

The titan battles owned!

Lol

:mad:

im at the second titan, how much more do i have? i really like this game and heard its loooong

The titan battles owned!

Lol

:mad:

im at the second titan, how much more do i have? i really like this game and heard its loooong

No clue. My disk was scratched and never got to finish.

Pushing through Trauma Center and still struggling on Ch. 5. I'm trying to get through all 5 patients in 10 minutes, but I'm about to give up and just keep going. If it's this hard now, I don't want to imagine what the final operation is going to be like. :scared: Playing again through Final Fantasy IV of the Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection PSP game on the PSVita. Game looks even more beautiful. Only ran into one very minor glitch so far.

Picked up a 3DS + Zelda for $120 B) this time I'm going to keep it :ben:

That was a damn good deal!!! Btw, how do I activate my friend code? I have never done the ninty online stuff before. Oh....get Mario!!! It's kind of easy. However, it's still fun as hell and a true showcase game for 3d. Lastly, pick up Pushmo from the e-shop. It's a puzzler that would be hard to pull off without 3d.

You have to create a Mii first then choose your face in the friends menu. You don't have to spend much time creating your Mii, it takes a picture and automatically makes it. I've already beaten Mario land lol. I did download Pushmo and Mighty Switch Force, both own hard, MSF is really fun too check it out. Btw make some levels for Pushmo and send em to me once you set your friends list up :face: I'm really disappointed by how barren the eshop is, thought they'd add a shit ton more since launch. They gotta add more 3D enhanced VC and DSi Ware titles.

Edited by -sk-