The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

lol opening the box now, and just realized the "revelaitons" mistake is still on the side of the box.

That's awesome :ben:

We didn't get that here in Europe, we got a logo rather than plain text.

i finished the first chapter. the atmosphere is quite good. i didn't care for the beach part too much, but that was rather short, fortunately. most of it was in the ship. a few jumpy moments too. i dug the cliff hanger as well. so far, it's much better than re 5. btw, the demo is not from the first chapter, so that was a pleasant surprise. regarding the 3d, it really makes you feel immersed. screen shots and youtube vids don't do this game justice. it looks damn good.

after playing 2 episodes of re revelations, i can truly say it's the real deal. it's not perfect. the wolves are poorly animated. the dialog is also weak (like all re games). however, when it comes to atmosphere and tension, the game delivers. i loved jill's section in episode 2. good stuff.

after playing 2 episodes of re revelations, i can truly say it's the real deal. it's not perfect. the wolves are poorly animated. the dialog is also weak (like all re games). however, when it comes to atmosphere and tension, the game delivers. i loved jill's section in episode 2. good stuff.

Nice, glad you decided to pick it up.

same :) how far are you?

same :) how far are you?

I'm actually only 2 episodes in, I've played nothing but Mario 3D Land last few days. When I 100% it, I'll pick it back up. It's tough not to overuse the genesis though. Don't mind about the lack of puzzles, because, well it's 2012 I can't remember the last good RE puzzle. Nice game, already way better than 5 because there's no burden of a partner who saps your items and can die on you (i think).

Been playing New Vegas like crazy, just beaten the last of the DLC.

Some of the enemies in the DLC were strong especially the ghost characters in dead money.

New Vegas was one of my favourite games of the gen but I didn't play any DLC. What ones are worth playing?

A little ot but this is probably the most srs thread on the site: I never played re2 before, is the gc one the go to one now, or should I stick w/ psx?

I don't think it makes much difference, GC didn't add anything for RE2. If you have a ps3, play the psx one, best resolution.