The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

Mostly BlazBlue CS Extend right now. Hate they changes they made to my girl... :meh: Trying to play through Dead Space 2 as well but the game is a chore to play. I think it's boring to be perfectly honest, don't think I'm even going to finish it. Overrated shit. Knights Contract, this game is soooo bad lmao. I also just bought Tales of Vesperia but haven't actually gotten around to trying it. For all the praise this game gets I'm expecting it to be good.

Dead Space 2 is overrated. Was a chore at first but got better as it went along. Still wasn't that hot.

man that was probably my third favorite game last year. Loved it til about chapter 13 (of 15?) or so where it got a bit too actiony. But its ending made up for it, it was perfect.

How much talking is there in DS2, I loved how anonymous and mute Issac was in the first one. One of my favourite game endings too, besides the jump twist.

Quite a bit. The voice actor does a good job though and it him talking helps flesh out the other characters a bit. The dialogue is great in that game. And he's not talking too much if at all during combat situations so it doesn't really take you out of it. Edited by -CM-

Cool. One day it'll eventually get played. It's sat on my shelf for the "Right Time" since at least May.

nice. The game's pacing is perfect for the majority of its duration. If you were a fan of DS1, you won't be able to put this one down. Also the zero g sections are soooooo much better. They ditched the awkward gravity diving for jetpack movement.

I just beat Cave Story, fucking amazing. Definitely going for another play through. Anyone else played Cave Story?

Posted about it last page :ben:

I'm at the last boss.

Sorry about that. With everyone here ejaculating all over RE:RE, the thread gets a new page pretty fast.

Now, when you say last boss... are you talking about the, last boss.. or TEH last boss?

I just beat Cave Story, fucking amazing. Definitely going for another play through. Anyone else played Cave Story?

Posted about it last page :ben:

I'm at the last boss.

Sorry about that. With everyone here ejaculating all over RE:RE, the thread gets a new page pretty fast.

Now, when you say last boss... are you talking about the, last boss.. or TEH last boss?

I figure it's the last boss cause it's more than one boss in a row. I died on one attempt and went to bed cause it was 330am :happysad:

I opted out of the first "bad" ending and now I'm on the balcony. Feel like I might have missed a weapon or item though. My HP is at 50.

Which is the latest BlazBlue?

Extend is the latest and I can't really recommend it unless you're either a fan of the series or you just happened to skip Continuum Shift. However, if you never cared for the series before then this game isn't going to change your mind. A lot of the people I play with aren't feeling the game as well, myself included. A couple of us have dropped our characters and are learning new ones. I'm messing around with Makoto now that she is nerfed and is no longer stupid good.

Put a few hours into FFXIII-2 today (for 360). It's everything I expected it to be and better. One thing I like so far is how the game lets you knowthat a cinematic event is occuring so you're not caught off guard by some random QTE out of nowhere like some other games do.

Which is the latest BlazBlue?

Extend is the latest and I can't really recommend it unless you're either a fan of the series or you just happened to skip Continuum Shift. However, if you never cared for the series before then this game isn't going to change your mind. A lot of the people I play with aren't feeling the game as well, myself included. A couple of us have dropped our characters and are learning new ones. I'm messing around with Makoto now that she is nerfed and is no longer stupid good.

I've never really touched a BlazBlue before, but picked up KOFXIII the other day and just thought I'd try out the rest of the 2D fighters on the market.

+Adrian: Kasumi owns! I love her powers when going into a tough firefight.