The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

I just beat Cave Story, fucking amazing. Definitely going for another play through. Anyone else played Cave Story?

Posted about it last page :ben:

I'm at the last boss.

Sorry about that. With everyone here ejaculating all over RE:RE, the thread gets a new page pretty fast.

Now, when you say last boss... are you talking about the, last boss.. or TEH last boss?

I figure it's the last boss cause it's more than one boss in a row. I died on one attempt and went to bed cause it was 330am :happysad:

I opted out of the first "bad" ending and now I'm on the balcony. Feel like I might have missed a weapon or item though. My HP is at 50.

I only got my health to 42, missed out on two weapons and two events that could have been avoided if I had not missed a goddamn jump, ;( . I'm planning on starting a new play though in a couple of days. Let me just say this, there are three endings. I'm not planning on spoiling anything else other then the fact that you'll never find out about the third one unless you look it up, or you're really fucking lucky.

Also, just out of curiosity. Did you get Cave Story + on steam or download the free version.

Edited by Risky
  • Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

I just beat Cave Story, fucking amazing. Definitely going for another play through. Anyone else played Cave Story?

I'm at the last boss.

Sorry about that. With everyone here ejaculating all over RE:RE, the thread gets a new page pretty fast.

Now, when you say last boss... are you talking about the, last boss.. or TEH last boss?

I figure it's the last boss cause it's more than one boss in a row. I died on one attempt and went to bed cause it was 330am :happysad:

I opted out of the first "bad" ending and now I'm on the balcony. Feel like I might have missed a weapon or item though. My HP is at 50.

I only got my health to 42, missed out on two weapons and two events that could have been avoided if I had not missed a goddamn jump, ;( . I'm planning on starting a new play though in a couple of days. Let me just say this, there are three endings. I'm not planning on spoiling anything else other then the fact that you'll never find out about the third one unless you look it up, or you're really fucking lucky.

Also, just out of curiosity. Did you get Cave Story + on steam or download the free version.

I looked into it and yeah, I never would have known to miss out on the jetpack my first time around. how would I? Let alone not choosing the machine gun when it's offered, lvl3 gives you flight anyway.

I'll play my next playthrough on the Wii, I feel like when I get tripped up it's from selecting weapons on the KB.

And I d/l'ed the free version. About an hour in I realized where I heard about the game previously, it's Wiiware too.

I'm at the last boss.

I looked into it and yeah, I never would have known to miss out on the jetpack my first time around. how would I? Let alone not choosing the machine gun when it's offered, lvl3 gives you flight anyway.

I'll play my next playthrough on the Wii, I feel like when I get tripped up it's from selecting weapons on the KB.

And I d/l'ed the free version. About an hour in I realized where I heard about the game previously, it's Wiiware too.

Yeah I'd definitely prefer using a controller instead of a kb with these kinds of games. As for finding out about the third ending. I ended up wondering for about 5 minutes how anyone would fucking figure it out...there are some genius out there, well, either that or people with a lot of time on their hands. I mean, especially, after seeing Booster falling who wouldn't naturally go down to see if he's alright? Also, it tore me to shreds the when I had to abandon Curly ;( .

Edited by Risky

Played through the companions storyline, pretty short, but hey, now I get to be a werewolf! How good is the dark brotherhood quest line in Skyrim. It was one of the best things in Oblivion. Also, anyone got a preference of which order to complete quest lines, including the main one?

Yeah that sucked! They really don't give you much to go on at all. Some story triggers are a bit vague as well.

The only area I remember having a problem with was the plantation. I kept flying over a door that I needed to enter. The one where you get knocked the fuck out by the giant, thing, and thrown into jail.

wipeout and uncharted (for vita) and beat sneak bandit.

you got vita already? What are your impressions so far?it's a lot better than i expected. i find the analog nubs (or nipples lol) to actually be quite functional. wipeout looks, sounds, and plays great! it really is a show piece title. uncharted doesn't look as sharp, but it controls quite well and the still shots on the web don't do it justice, visually. there are parts that are comparable to its console big brothers. the touch screen mechanics are well implemented, though i try to avoid them, since they dumb down platforming that's already quite easy. swipe a pattern and you will cross the whole thing. too automated. fortunately, it's not mandatory. i will have more impressions later when i download some demos.

Sweet :smoke: glad you like it, thanks for impressions.

Btw this thread is one of the best and most useful stickies we've had in a while.

anytime bro

I agree, hopefully we haven't jinxed it now.

I think the board knows this is a bait-free thread. That's why it was created. It won't change :)

Yeah that sucked! They really don't give you much to go on at all. Some story triggers are a bit vague as well.

The only area I remember having a problem with was the plantation. I kept flying over a door that I needed to enter. The one where you get knocked the fuck out by the giant, thing, and thrown into jail.

Only one w

Only one for me was in the sandzone, where you need to talk to a certain character in order to be able to pick up a dog.

I'm really digging uncharted for the vita. it may not be a roller coaster ride. However, because of that, you are free to roam around and find all kinds of hidden treasures. the dialog, so far, is witty and fun. The new characters are also voiced quite well. The mixing of dual sticks and gyroscope for gun fights works extremely well and makes aiming more precise. overall, it feels like a throwback to part 1, but with some improvements. The darker segments look a bit drab. However, the daytime jungle areas look fantastic. I was expecting a lot less from this title, because of the reviews. though, this truly feels like a console experience.

Only one w

Only one for me was in the sandzone, where you need to talk to a certain character in order to be able to pick up a dog.

Those damn dogs http://systemwars.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Smileys/laugh.gif , I actually liked how when you delivered one you get a bit of information relating to the story and so on.

Edited by Risky

LoS :bow: Killing the Vampire Lord was one of the best parts of the game. The game gets better and better, and the final couple of hours are incredible. The ending is also one of the biggest WTF moments this gen