The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

are you planning on getting gungnir?

also wtf happenned to Grand Knights History, shit was supposed to be out last month :|

Course.

it's on hold right now because the developer is finishing up dragon's crown. i really want to play it ;(

i thought xseed was handling the localization? and DC aint done till 2013 ;(
  • Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

just store the wood, rocks and leather in the inn and sell your additional weapons and you will be have spare space all the time

its not like you will be crafting stuff all the time anyways

It isn't a lack of spare space, it's how quickly it gets filled. A couple weapons or pieces of armor and you gotta head back to sell it off. I have a pretty terrible computer so that means a few load screens to get there and back, that wasn't an enjoyable experience.

just store the wood, rocks and leather in the inn and sell your additional weapons and you will be have spare space all the time

its not like you will be crafting stuff all the time anyways

It isn't a lack of spare space, it's how quickly it gets filled. A couple weapons or pieces of armor and you gotta head back to sell it off. I have a pretty terrible computer so that means a few load screens to get there and back, that wasn't an enjoyable experience.

i don't have a problem with it if you sell everything once you return to town

just look at how much the basic crafting ingredients weight, wood, rocks and leather probably take up half your inventory space

you should also sell some alchemy ingredients which are too heavy

or just install the weightless mod if you don't care about this

i really like how some stuff can i have a subtle effect on later quests without you even knowing. for example, i did the side quest that has you find the 2 soldiers for that seargent dude in the camp. Somehow i ended up with his beaver cap, at first i was like "wtf am i gonna use this for?" then i did the storyline quest that has you collect the banner from the catacombs near vergen, and ended up getting quizzed by the ghost on the battle. On my original playthrough he only give you 1 shot at getting a question right, but because i had the beaver hat he believed i really did take part in the battle, and gave me an extra chance (i still ended up blowing it and had to kill his ass but thats beside the point :tard:) it seems like a small touch but it definitely makes you feel more immersed in the world. btw is it just me or does the mutagen stuff feel like such a tacked on system. theres like 2 or 3 skills in each tree that even have slots for them. i have like 20 just sitting in my inventory.

Edited by Twinblade

i really like how some stuff can i have a subtle effect on later quests without you even knowing. for example, i did the side quest that has you find the 2 soldiers for that seargent dude in the camp. Somehow i ended up with his beaver cap, at first i was like "wtf am i gonna use this for?"

then i did the storyline quest that has you collect the banner from the catacombs near vergen, and ended up getting quizzed by the ghost on the battle. On my original playthrough he only give you 1 shot at getting a question right, but because i had the beaver hat he believed i really did take part in the battle, and gave me an extra chance (i still ended up blowing it and had to kill his ass but thats beside the point :tard:)

it seems like a small touch but it definitely makes you feel more immersed in the world.

btw is it just me or does the mutagen stuff feel like such a tacked on system. theres like 2 or 3 skills in each tree that even have slots for them. i have like 20 just sitting in my inventory.

The alchemy tree has much more mutagens. It doesn't feel tacked-on (and with the right combination you can really boost your guy), its a nice addition for further customization but they could have made it more interesting. Either make them more rare and add more unique stuff (like runes in Diablo 3), or balance them a little better.

There was an interesting mod that let you combine smaller mutagens into bigger (rarer) ones, that was interesting because it made getting the drops on regular monster something to look forward to. Right now you end up with a lot of smaller mutagen which you just end up selling for spare change.

i really like how some stuff can i have a subtle effect on later quests without you even knowing. for example, i did the side quest that has you find the 2 soldiers for that seargent dude in the camp. Somehow i ended up with his beaver cap, at first i was like "wtf am i gonna use this for?"

then i did the storyline quest that has you collect the banner from the catacombs near vergen, and ended up getting quizzed by the ghost on the battle. On my original playthrough he only give you 1 shot at getting a question right, but because i had the beaver hat he believed i really did take part in the battle, and gave me an extra chance (i still ended up blowing it and had to kill his ass but thats beside the point :tard:)

it seems like a small touch but it definitely makes you feel more immersed in the world.

btw is it just me or does the mutagen stuff feel like such a tacked on system. theres like 2 or 3 skills in each tree that even have slots for them. i have like 20 just sitting in my inventory.

The alchemy tree has much more mutagens. It doesn't feel tacked-on (and with the right combination you can really boost your guy), its a nice addition for further customization but they could have made it more interesting. Either make them more rare and add more unique stuff (like runes in Diablo 3), or balance them a little better.

There was an interesting mod that let you combine smaller mutagens into bigger (rarer) ones, that was interesting because it made getting the drops on regular monster something to look forward to. Right now you end up with a lot of smaller mutagen which you just end up selling for spare change.

the adrenaline mechanic is also useless. the only way to even unlock it is to focus exclusively on 1 tree, and even then you won't have it until near the end of the game. just another underdeveloped feature.

the adrenaline mechanic is also useless. the only way to even unlock it is to focus exclusively on 1 tree, and even then you won't have it until near the end of the game. just another underdeveloped feature.

how does the fact that you get a powerful skill at the end of a skill tree an indication of underdevelopment?

how does the fact that you get a powerful skill at the end of a skill tree an indication of underdevelopment?

because its absent for the majority of the game? hell, its not even mentioned in the tutorial.

Edited by Twinblade

having an ability be locked till you are high level is a sign that its half-baked? that's retarded ITS SUPPOSED TO BE A HIGH-LEVEL UNLOCK YOU IMBECILE :sword: under this definition, pretty much every RPG has half-baked elements since one of the basics of RPGs is that YOU UNLOCK HIGHER LEVEL THINGS AT HIGHER LEVELS :sword: I can't use the +500 damage axe in diablo III till the last 1/10th of the game, I guess that weapon is half-baked :lul: Perhaps your points and yourself could be taken a little more seriously if your arguments weren't so fucking stupid all the time

I've been playing Darksiders and I've made it all the way past the first guardian in the Dark Throne dungeon (which I'm assuming is the last dungeon), and this game now feels like plain work with all the maze-based puzzles. I just don't like that type of puzzle at all. I start to get bored, stop paying close attention, and then everything becomes me randomly doing things until I luck out and find the way forward. The God of War combat against damage sponges isn't helping matters either. I think I'm done. I haven't quit game a game this deep into it in a long time. It's too bad because I like the game's presentation a lot, which I didn't expect because I've never been a fan of that chunky, over-designed comicbook look that War has in this game.