The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

Guest Golem

Picked up Pigsy's Perfect 10 for Enslaved. Haven't actually played the new content, just wanted to chime in about the 3D.

So, it's side by side, which means everything looks like poorly compressed video. There's also some really strange tearing going on with the characters.

Luckily, you don't notice that too much in motion, and the depth is still cool. Sadly, it has all the jaggies of a 3DS game. A shame, because in 2D it's one of the most beautiful looking games I've played.

Bit annoying to pay for what is poor man's 3D.

You really liked Enslaved, eh, nignog? :ben:

I was more curious about the 3D if anything. But it's aight :ben:
  • Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

I replayed Uncharted 2 right after playing Uncharted 1 and now I fully understand why I like Uncharted 1 better. - 2's combat focuses on crowd control with machine guns, while 1's combat forcus on precision aiming with pistols to one-hit kill enemies with headshots. The precision aiming requires more skill, so it's more fun for me. - 2's platforming sections are sometimes too long. Like the ice caves. The platforming's not good enough to sustain platforming levels of that length. - 2 gets off to a slow and annoying start with Drake being hobbled and having to climb out of the wrecked train's in slow-motion, and then Drake having to do a lackluster stealth mission in the Turkish museum. You're 30 or 40 minutes into the game before there's finally something fun to play. - 2's too over the top with the crumbling ledges. It gets dumb when one ledge after another crumbles over and over. It kills the thrill. Less is more. - 1's shorter. I think shorter is better when it comes to cinematic games. Uncharted's grown on me a lot though. I'm debating whether to play Dragon's Dogma now or hold off so I can play Uncharted 3 first and finish up the Uncharted marathon I've been on.

Guest Golem

Metroid Prime 3 :love:

:love:

I'm glad you agree

It's MP3:C :sam: what kind of Metroid fan are you?

I actually hated the primes :ben:

I own all three and have never touched them.
Guest Golem

Metroid Prime 3 :love:

:love:

I'm glad you agree

It's MP3:C :sam: what kind of Metroid fan are you?

I actually hated the primes :ben:

I own all three and have never touched them.

:roff: Seriously? :wonder:

Yeah dude, they were cheap. I buy games all the time that I don't get round to for possibly years.
Guest Golem

lmao. wow. im surprised you've never played them. Go play MP1 right NOW. Game is a classic.

When I feel like it. I'll be honest I've only dabbled with Metroid as a series. I'd like to start with Super Metroid first though.

lmao. wow. im surprised you've never played them. Go play MP1 right NOW. Game is a classic.

When I feel like it. I'll be honest I've only dabbled with Metroid as a series. I'd like to start with Super Metroid first though.

....You've never played Super Metroid?

You're not a real gamer. Officially.

Guest Golem

Bits of it, never enough to go save.

I have to get into my games man. I didn't play Castlevania for years, then I ate up Symphony of the Night in a matter of days.

I've got it sitting on the VC when I'm good and ready.

Bits of it, never enough to go save.

I have to get into my games man. I didn't play Castlevania for years, then I ate up Symphony of the Night in a matter of days.

I've got it sitting on the VC when I'm good and ready.

Super Metroid is the greatest game of all time. I will not respond to another post of yours until you upload a pic of your completion time and item percentage :|