The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

Posted Images

i finished The Room. that was a godly ipad game. i wish it was longer though. however, 3 hours of great puzzles, and a dark atmosphere, is more than i can ask for like a buck. 

Guest Golem

I have so much I want to say about Mirror of Fate, but wouldn't know where to start. 

But I'll say this: I heavily underestimated how much this game borrows from classicvania/metroidvania titles compared to Lords of Shadow. 

I'm liking it a lot. 

I have so much I want to say about Mirror of Fate, but wouldn't know where to start. 

But I'll say this: I heavily underestimated how much this game borrows from classicvania/metroidvania titles compared to Lords of Shadow. 

I'm liking it a lot. 

i'm sure it owns. i will get it eventually since i like these types of games. 

Im playing MGRR and I have to say it's a good game so far. I always wanted to play as Raiden even though he was crappy in MGS2. But in MGS4 he was bad ass. And playing as him is just as I expected it to be flashy moves and all.

Started playing Tomb Raider and shelved Crysis 3 because of that for now. I like it, Lara is awesome character, the visuals are nice and the combat system is very entertaining. The main problem I have with this game is that Far Cry 3 was very similiar in setting and combat-style, but it did all of that better. Still fun as hell though and I like the platforming parts. I just hope that for the next game they will open up the world more.

I'm playing real racing 3 on the retina iPad. The cars look pretty damn good. The controls are great! I don't mind this whole freemium set up. I guess it would kind of suck if you want to play for long periods of time (you literally have to wait 10 to 30 minutes for repairs, unless you use coins, you earn, to eliminate the wait). However, if you just do like 10/15 races here and there, it's not an issue. Plus, for those who want to play for longer periods of time, it doesn't take long to afford other cars, which you can use if one is being repaired. Also, you can just spend like $5 or $10 (which is what the older games went for) to get hooked up if you're impatient from the get go. Updated: I was wrong about the wait time.

Edited by -GD-

Ya. I also would not play it on anything weaker than the retina iPad, iPhone 5, or the nexus 10. as for android phones, possibly the note 2 or better. Anything less, and you'll get performance issues, aliasing, and missing effects.