The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

Started up Tomb Raider again on hard. The game flows so much better at the start if you skip the cutscenes. Which is too bad because the first time through, you want to watch to cutscenes.

Edited by -CM-
  • Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

Posted Images

Playin Tomb Raider, this game is beyond amazing. Sure it's casualized, but it is fun as fuck!. Having a fucking blast with it, also gatherin up all the collectibles.

I was doing that until I realized that the later skills apart from the survival ones suck.

Meh, I thought most of the skills suck tbh. Gun upgrades are better.

The graphics and environments/atmosphere is gorgeous though :happysad:, I could walk around and explore all day. Which is why I'm finding all runes and documents.

This game feels like a true and proper action/adventure game, something I haven't played in a while

been playing the mass effect trilogy. i am at part 2 right now

I restarted ME2 today. Serious question to all: It's pretty clear that 2 is the best game in the series, right? ME1 was my favorite for a long time, but ME2 holds up better and I think I'm on maybe my 5th playthrough. The game is just an experience

been playing the mass effect trilogy. i am at part 2 right now

I restarted ME2 today. Serious question to all: It's pretty clear that 2 is the best game in the series, right? ME1 was my favorite for a long time, but ME2 holds up better and I think I'm on maybe my 5th playthrough. The game is just an experience

2 is one of the best games of the gen. while 1 had some good things like different ammo types and armor depending on your cash 2 improved on everything else

Guest Golem

1 has a great story, but it's gameplay was straight up archaic. It would have been nice if they had retained 1's approach to planet exploration, and better yet, improved upon it.

2 is the best, easily, although in many ways 3 is on par, and doesn't get nearly enough credit.

I'm looking forward to posting more about Mirror of Fate, but I'd rather finish it before I make another post about it :)

Posted Image

lmao i saw a 450 lb black guy (NO NOT ME) wearing that at mania.

Simcity really is addicting, too bad about the shitstorm surrounding it

Is it actually good? My girlfriend loves these types of games and I was going to buy it for her but Ive been holding off.