The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

Started/Finished Bioshock, awesome game. I don't think any other 2013 title is going to be able to top it.

what did you like about it? how does it top the original? Lol what didnt I like about it. Encounters are fun, game is visually pleasing, the character interaction and development is great which is really nice after playing Tomb Raider, the tear system works really well and there's not as many throw away tonics like the original. What makes it better than the original? I mean everything. The argument can be made about the atmosphere I guess but I think I'd take Columbia over Rapture. There's just too much good to say about it, kinda just have to play it for yourself really. It also doesn't have a throw away end game boss fight which is great, it just holds up the whole way through which can't be said about the original. Im being "vague" because I don't want to skew opinions or first impressions on the game, CM asked me questions about it last night and I just kept tellin him it was a subpar game lol. Just something that you should play if you're interested in it. Edited by -CM²-

Are there not just save file creators for that kind of thing? 14 missions in is far too much to go through just to get back to where you were.

I've already completed 6 missions. A few hours for another day or two and I'll be back to 14. It's really not bad, I've always intended to replay the game by trying out different assassination methods and so on, so this little setback served as the perfect opportunity to do so. I'm already discovering items and areas that I didn't notice on my first playthrough, and since the missions are a lot easier to me now because I've played them before, I'm now attempting tougher challenges like No disguises and no non-target kills. Shit's fun :happysad:

Well the variety in Infinite isn't anything special, I don't think it's as limited as Bioshock 1 but it's not something that'll blow you away and Infinite isn't as mission based as Bioshock is, it's a far more cohesive game. Fetch quests do exist but are rare and far between.

Guest Golem

Fair enough. To be honest hype was partly to blame with by disappointment by the mid point of Bioshock. I was loving it, but I hated the splicers, and the number of big daddies diminished their effect. 

I've got to go back and finish it some day, it was a gorgeous experience despite that.

Guest Golem

They use Handymen infrequently, You fight 4 or 5 theough out the whole game and its always a good time.

That sounds fine. Big Daddies were getting thrown out like candy. I think there were meant to be more varieties that they just ended up canning, so they used the same two over and over.

Yeah, there's a lot more to Bioshocks falling than enemy variety especially after meeting Ryan. I love the game but after that whole scene it's just not that fun of a game, the drive is all gone.

Just started playing Bioshock (thank you torrents :happysad:). Got to the point where you face your Big Daddy. I noticed the game is actually tougher than your average modern day shooter. I struggled a little at the start, not only because the toughness caught me by surprise, but also due to the fact that I didn't realize how scavenging for loot is actually quite important.

Also, that Big Daddy was a tough kill. I was running around, stunning him and shotgunning to the head till he went down. It wasn't until less than a minute later...I encounter ANOTHER one, then I said fuck it. I'll continue some other time :meh:

Just started playing Bioshock (thank you torrents :happysad:). Got to the point where you face your Big Daddy. I noticed the game is actually tougher than your average modern day shooter. I struggled a little at the start, not only because the toughness caught me by surprise, but also due to the fact that I didn't realize how scavenging for loot is actually quite important.

Also, that Big Daddy was a tough kill. I was running around, stunning him and shotgunning to the head till he went down. It wasn't until less than a minute later...I encounter ANOTHER one, then I said fuck it. I'll continue some other time :meh:

are you gonna get Infinite on PS3? Just curious because Bioshock Infinite on PS3 actually comes with a copy of BS1. Btw enjoy. I didn't realize there were still people that didn't experience a pretty classic game from this gen. :)

They use Handymen infrequently, You fight 4 or 5 theough out the whole game and its always a good time.

I find that they aren't using crows enough, but I think the level design itself makes up for it. There's so many different things you can do and with the powers/gear alot of combinations you can try!

I just fought my 4th I think. Those fuckers are RIDICULOUS. That one battle with the little building in the middle that you can ride the hook around was nuts

are you gonna get Infinite on PS3? Just curious because Bioshock Infinite on PS3 actually comes with a copy of BS1. Btw enjoy. I didn't realize there were still people that didn't experience a pretty classic game from this gen. :)

Yeah, after Orion mentioned it, I looked it up at the ebgames website and that confirmed it. But that was after getting the PC version.

Oh well, atleast I won't have to feel guilty about pirating it :happysad:

Edited by NiggasForSale