The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

Dark Arisen :bow:

I kinda feel bad not buying this last year, top 5 this gen easily. 

I bought the game, beat it, then sold it for $40. Getting dark arisen at some point. DD  is so underrated. Great combat, graphics, and scope. It' just takes forever to travel places.

Great graphics? :ben:

Should of specified animation :ben: which are incredible for a game like this. But I also dig the monster design and gritty-ness of the world. Although some may consider it "generic"

The Pawn AI is the biggest turn off, it should've had a tactics window ala Dragon Age/FFXII. There's nothing fun about having your weapons constantly imbued with enchantments that do 0 damage to bosses.

The Pawn AI is the biggest turn off, it should've had a tactics window ala Dragon Age/FFXII. There's nothing fun about having your weapons constantly imbued with enchantments that do 0 damage to bosses.

Yeah it's really no frills. You gotta prepare your pawn's lineup perfectly or choose one with only the skills you need for the current quest. not much hand holding in DD. you can build something completely uneffective.

Yeah, I'm 74 or some shit and the new area has 1 vocation NPC afaik and the trial/error gets old really fast. The new area is just poorly designed.

Edited by -CM²-

I bought the game, beat it, then sold it for $40. Getting dark arisen at some point. DD  is so underrated. Great combat, graphics, and scope. It' just takes forever to travel places.

yeah the scope is fucking awesome, it has a a really nice risk reward balance regarding exploring. 

Started Dragon's Dogma. Dumb question but is there a way to dodge in this game?

Not by default, a few of the vocations have a dodge/block/brief invulnerability window unlocked through ranking up and buying the core skill. Strider gets a dodge at 5 that's used by hitting R1+X (PS3), I'm not sure when other vocations get their equivalent. Well, that sucks. Whose smart idea was it to have a basic and standard mechanic found in damn near every game be a skill you have to unlock? Having a dodge would be very useful right about now, II keep getting mauled by a pack of wolves. I don't think I'm suppose to be venturing this far off yet. :ben:Yeah in the beginning you'll get raped constantly, buy a bunch of healing shit and just spam it when you're low on health.

Started Dragon's Dogma. Dumb question but is there a way to dodge in this game?

Not by default, a few of the vocations have a dodge/block/brief invulnerability window unlocked through ranking up and buying the core skill. Strider gets a dodge at 5 that's used by hitting R1+X (PS3), I'm not sure when other vocations get their equivalent. Well, that sucks. Whose smart idea was it to have a basic and standard mechanic found in damn near every game be a skill you have to unlock? Having a dodge would be very useful right about now, II keep getting mauled by a pack of wolves. I don't think I'm suppose to be venturing this far off yet. :ben:Yeah in the beginning you'll get raped constantly, buy a bunch of healing shit and just spam it when you're low on health.

I don't have a problem anymore, I broke the game so now it's too easy.

I recruited high level pawns and exploited a repeatable quest. There's a quest in the first area you can do over and over again, you have to kill a cyclops and two harpies. Completing the quest gives you about 4k XP. So I just did this quest over and over again and now my character is over leveled and I'm breezing through the game. :ben:

That happens even if you don't exploit the game. The difficulty is so unabalaced.

Lol at the one shot motherfucker in DA. I'm about 2 hours in and getting my ass kicked with my lvl 55 MK.

i need this game too, i still havent played ni no kuni though

pc is taking up all my game time, i played some planetside with the update , bought defiance and it sucked, im back at playing crusader kings 2 and soon blood dragon