The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

I thought it did too man. Usually I'd say "fuck this game", but the bit of combat that I played was fun and the game seems like its gonna be pretty fucking good, so imma give it a shot. I don't know wtf happened to my save though

There's a lot of QTEs, but they introduce you to the combat not too late. About 30-45 into the game. I'm going into this without any clue about the game honestly, and it's impressing me. Well except for it not having my save. I know it should have saved at the campfire

It's not really dragging though. It starts off exciting enough. Curious to see how it progresses with this story though.

how do you compare TR to the the first 2-3 hours of Uncharted 3, I loved U2 but damn U3 dragged and dragged...

Tomb Raider is probably an overall better game than UC3 with some exceptions, like locales, characters, dialog and the obvious stuff ND does such a fine job at.

how do you compare TR to the the first 2-3 hours of Uncharted 3, I loved U2 but damn U3 dragged and dragged...

Tomb Raider is probably an overall better game than UC3 with some exceptions, like locales, characters, dialog and the obvious stuff ND does such a fine job at.

tomb was definitely better in the gameplay aspect. 

tomb was definitely better in the gameplay aspect.

Yeah, the bow is pretty dope in this shit. The combat seems much better than Uncharted so far.

Tara biggest annoyance is how inconsistent it is on so many levels from the narrative, to actual control of your character, and those awful sliding sections that happen like 5 times lol

Tara biggest annoyance is how inconsistent it is on so many levels from the narrative, to actual control of your character, and those awful sliding sections that happen like 5 times lol

i agree with that 100%