The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

Guest Golem

I know just about every person that will play MP3 on here has now, but I'll hide this plot observation anyway:

Spoiler
I was actually surprised when Fabiana died. Especially since Max was right there, so close to finishing the job that had already ran over far longer than he expected. It was crazy in a good way though, a major fuck up, and was the final straw in trying to keep the Bronco family safe, leading to his awesome path of destruction all the way to the airport. Godly game :bow:

Just finished MP3. The shootout at the airport, good lord

"You'll walk.... with a limp!" :smoke:

That guy with the grenade launcher and shield was annoyiiiiiing

What was your favorite level? C'mon it's gotta be the police station...

I know just about every person that will play MP3 on here has now, but I'll hide this plot observation anyway:

Spoiler
I was actually surprised when Fabiana died. Especially since Max was right there, so close to finishing the job that had already ran over far longer than he expected. It was crazy in a good way though, a major fuck up, and was the final straw in trying to keep the Bronco family safe, leading to his awesome path of destruction all the way to the airport. Godly game :bow:

That scene was really powerful. I was thinking about that this morning in the shower lol

Spoiler
she's your mission for a couple of hours in the game and just like that she's getting shot

I was literally :wow: when that happened

Just finished MP3. The shootout at the airport, good lord

"You'll walk.... with a limp!" :smoke:

That guy with the grenade launcher and shield was annoyiiiiiing

What was your favorite level? C'mon it's gotta be the police station...

The hotel, baby  :spincool:

Guest Golem

Yeah, it's crazy how shitty it gets for Max by the Favela stage, and the hotel was boss, though I remember it being pretty hard when you got to the sniper stage and you have people in adjacent buildings trying to pick you off.

By the way, dat ending :happysad: I hope there are more adventures for Max

Glad to know Max Payne 3 isnt forgotten :bow:

Too many haters on this forum trying to bring it down  :shake:

Yeah, they even got to me. When I picked it up in the store I was like "eeeh, will see if it's alright"

Al because of the sheep

None of you felt that the favela ran too long?

nope, that section is my favorite part of the game. 

I think you are still traumatized by those CoD levels. 

I don't play COD, but prior to that they were doing a great job changing up the locales within brazil. Office, nightclub, stadium, swamp and then.. favela, favela, favela, then they went to the warehouse/airport.

nope, that section is my favorite part of the game. 

I think you are still traumatized by those CoD levels. 

I don't play COD, but prior to that they were doing a great job changing up the locales within brazil. Office, nightclub, stadium, swamp and then.. favela, favela, favela, then they went to the warehouse/airport.

It makes sense to stay in the favela, since at that point it becomes the focus of the game.

Guest Golem

Not really. It's broken up by two flashback levels too. 

I'm glad they went in deep with the favela. It's a place you rarely see in games and they show you almost every aspect of a place like that.