The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

I finished call of juarez gunslinger.. surprisingly good game.

i recently finished it on the hardest difficulty. can't remember the last time i bothered doing that in any FPS. game was so much fun.

Edited by Twinblade

Well I bought Blazblue: Continuum Shift because it was on the cheap... don't even know much about the game other than that it's probably similar to P4A.  Hopefully it's good :ben:

Well I bought Blazblue: Continuum Shift because it was on the cheap... don't even know much about the game other than that it's probably similar to P4A.  Hopefully it's good :ben:

Continuum Shift or Continuum Shift Extend?

What is blazblue? I saw that it's free for vita, via ps+. I always hear about the games, but I've never looked into them.

Fighting game from arc system works.  Same dudes who made Persona 4: Arena.  That's about all I know about it :)

Random video i found just now:

don't think it was extend

Ah, cool. You basically got two games in one. The title update that you can download for free is essentially Continuum Shift 2 which is IMO the best version out of the BlazBlue series.

What is blazblue? I saw that it's free for vita, via ps+. I always hear about the games, but I've never looked into them.

Fighting game from arc system works.  Same dudes who made Persona 4: Arena.  That's about all I know about it :)

Random video i found just now:

Kaqn :love:

I can recognize his Ragna from anywhere, the dude pretty much wrote the book on how to play Ragna.

Well I bought Blazblue: Continuum Shift because it was on the cheap... don't even know much about the game other than that it's probably similar to P4A. Hopefully it's good :ben:

it rapes p4a. It's not that similar either. Also been playing liberation maiden. I likes

Ah, cool. You basically got two games in one. The title update that you can download for free is essentially Continuum Shift 2 which is IMO the best version out of the BlazBlue series.

wait the one i got is two games in one, not the extend one?

do any of yous know what the online community is like (as in size wise)?  also how balanced is the game, as in is there any characters i should steer clear of maining?  i kinda wanna pick noel

Edited by REDE

You didn't get 2 games in one. I doubt the online community is that big and the people that play still are probably retarded good. I personally don't think the game is that we'll balanced. Noel is usually the rookie choice because you can mash a lot to pull shit off with her.

wait the one i got is two games in one, not the extend one?

do any of yous know what the online community is like (as in size wise)?  also how balanced is the game, as in is there any characters i should steer clear of maining?  i kinda wanna pick noel

If you got the console version of BlazBlue Continuum Shift then yea, it's two games in one. You got Continuum Shift on the disc and downloading the title update gets you Continuum Shift 2. CS2 is a massive game update, changes a lot of core mechanics and the entire cast gets rebalanced. The cool thing is you can switch between versions through the Options menu so you basically have two games. If you got the Vita version then you really have Continuum Shift 2 even though it's labeled Continuum Shift.

As for balance:

CS1- Litchi, Bang, Ragna are definitely top tier. All of them are really strong in the game, the rest of the cast is pretty balanced.

CS2- Balance is a lot better but Makoto is definitely the strongest character in the game. Noel, Hazama, Jin are also really strong.

Noel players are generally hated because of how brain dead she can be played and still be effective. She can be a very cheesy character because of her ridiculous damage output. I've seen her do full screen 7k combos off 50% meter, that's pretty retarded.

Nice!  Yeah I got the PS3 version so that's pretty cool.

lol so Noel is the scrub character :ben: though I guess she would be a good choice for someone like me who isn't that good at fighting games yet.  I probably won't get to play much online anyway since I doubt the community around here is very big so I guess using her won't be a big deal