The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

are you able to control your teammates?

No they'll just randomly attack or support you depending on who's still with you. Your teams consists of you + 3 demons.

ahhh ok. do you feel your team's ai is unfair?

are you able to control your teammates?

No they'll just randomly attack or support you depending on who's still with you. Your teams consists of you + 3 demons.

ahhh ok. do you feel your team's ai is unfair?No, they're pretty useful (mostly Isabeau) when I'm about to get raped by a boss. You control the demons manually.

this game is just filled with so many dated design choices that have been non existent in most modern WRPGs. Like having to backtrack all the way through a 4 floor dungeon just to heal at a town because theres no teleport right before the boss encounter. Theres just too much stuff that feels like its only there to waste time and pad out the length of the game.

whoaaah. back up. there's no teleport before bosses? ahhhh i hate that stuff. 

can you at least save anywhere? 

yeah thankfully thats one of the few modern features it has

do yourself a favor and abuse the shit out of it during the first few hours

Edited by Twinblade

whoaaah. back up. there's no teleport before bosses? ahhhh i hate that stuff. 

can you at least save anywhere? 

yeah thankfully thats one of the few modern features it has

do yourself a favor and abuse the shit out of it during the first few hours

well that's good at least. 

I recommend playing on easy until you reach the tower. Also you'll have a lot of demons in your stock so you can carry like 2 or 3 healers and use them before heading to a boss, you'll also have a lot of money to buy MP recovering items and have an ability to absorb MP from demons too. There's also an App that lets you recover MP and HP while you're running around.  But the backtracking isn't too bad after defeating a boss, most take place right beside a town. The first 10 or so hours are the most difficult, but it gets easier once you have a decent team built up and you get more powerful abilities.

Edited by -SK4-

how close am i to tokyo

Spoiler
found the first terminal after beating the minotaur (who was insanely hard i might add)

You're pretty close, the next boss is even harder :tard:

yeah im pretty sure i have no choice but to grind. after watching some videos most of the people beating her are on average 2 levels higher.

get a gremlin and level it to 14.

yeah im pretty sure i have no choice but to grind. after watching some videos most of the people beating her are on average 2 levels higher.

get a gremlin and level it to 14.

i have one at 11 but it doesn't have any useful abilities.

edit: wait he transforms? :noway:

Edited by Twinblade