The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

I swear the RNG in RE Revelations loves to troll. Just did a Ghost Ship run and got a Level 49 M40A1 with 4 slots but with a Short Range tag and a Level 50 Drake with 6 slots but a Long Range tag thus making both weapons completely useless. And of course a lot of useless Bottomless Pouches parts, because you know, I only have like 20 of each of these so I obviously need more...

the strategy book apparently only covers 40% of the game's content. i got to the point where it ends and im already 26 hours in (and thats having skipped a bunch of side quests). This game must be long as hell.

Yeah I thought I was reaching the end too but wow this game just surprised me, I'm about 35 hours in and that's just mid game.

what the fuck? my game ended in zero escape. 

some bitch kills herself and then, i guess, i collapse..then "game over"

yup. The game has a ton of different endings so you'll be getting a bunch of game overs before finally reaching the best one.

the cool thing is that the sequences become longer and the plot becomes more and more dense as you get closer to that perfect ending.

Edited by Twinblade

that blows! i don't mind a few different endings, but fuck...i just quickly browsed all the endings, and there are so many different variables. 

i'll replay the game down and choose different paths, down the road. the shitty ending turned me off. the puzzles were fun though. 

Edited by -GD-

GD i think you're a bit confused. the game doesn't technically end until you get all of the endings. the different paths have completely different story and puzzle segments. At best you've seen maybe 5% of the story and 10% of the puzzles.

go back to a branching path (whether it be a ally/trust or colored door) and choose something else. you'll see what i mean right away.

Edited by Twinblade

GD i think you're a bit confused. the game doesn't technically end until you get all of the endings. the different paths have completely different story and puzzle segments. At best you've seen maybe 5% of the story and 10% of the puzzles.

oh....ok. i'll keep playing then. thanks for clarifying that. 

the strategy book apparently only covers 40% of the game's content. i got to the point where it ends and im already 26 hours in (and thats having skipped a bunch of side quests). This game must be long as hell.

Yeah I thought I was reaching the end too but wow this game just surprised me, I'm about 35 hours in and that's just mid game.

Word, I thought something was off when I reach the last boss in the book, I was happy as fuck to know that I was just midway through the game.

i love the new story elements in my second go at zero escape. the plot is very interesting and i love how certain characters now appear different this time, in terms of demeanor and mystery. also, more revelations. great stuff!

The pantry puzzles were more annoying than challenging. I see what you meant tb, about the annoying number puzzles. I don't mind a few here and there, but that was just boring.