The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

Playing earthbound. Lol @ this new kid Jeff and his monkey riding the fucking Loch Ness across the sea like its all normal n shit. This game is weird man haha

Good game but the fanboys in rose tinted glassed tend to overrate it massively. Worth playing for sure though.

Given I never played it as a kid and I'm not a fanboy, I don't think I'm overrating it.

Playing earthbound. Lol @ this new kid Jeff and his monkey riding the fucking Loch Ness across the sea like its all normal n shit. This game is weird man haha

One of my favourite portions so far. Also Jeff is the shit, his spy ability is essential.

I realized that quickly. I love me some good turn based combat and this shit.

Lol @ the password to enter being to just stand still for 3 minutes. I love this goddamn game. Any eshop(wii or u) RPGs you guys recommend after this? I'm listening to Dayo and Truno exclusively :smoke:

ninty is fucking retarded, how the fuck are they going to have CT on the wii eshop but not on the wii u eshop. I love how they take a long ass time to rerelease snes game on their modern consoles. 

ninty is fucking retarded, how the fuck are they going to have CT on the wii eshop but not on the wii u eshop. I love how they take a long ass time to rerelease snes game on their modern consoles. 

It's a joke. Even Sony didn't take that long to get PS1 game on Vita.

About 8 hours into dream team. Diggin this game. Probably gonna buy the other mario rpg titles on DS afterwards

What is the gameplay closest to? Never played one, have no idea how to relate to it.

Hmm. Well it has a fair amount of typical 2d platforming. Mainly in the dream world. Tho it's not as deep or involved as your typical 2d mario. There are numerous Luigi moves in the dream world that make use of the touchscreen and are just cool. Like one part you control a pillar of luigis that are like 50ft high.

The real world parts are ppretty fair typical jrpg stuff. But the battle system is unique per enemy. Granted I haven't gotten to far. It's basic, but fun. You have jump attacks, hammer attacks, and bro attacks (thags what I have so far? Attacks get stronger with timed button presses. You counter by doing platforming type moves or timed presses. The bro attacks you work together.

One of the Luigi turns into a ball, and you tilt up a road collecting luigis to get bigger ala katamari and attack at the end. Pretty fun stuff.

I'm hoping it grows more as I progress.