The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

I'm at the point in Xillia where I'm just dishing out destructive combos and massive damage, the game is way too easy now. Bumped it up to hard and it's perfect, the combat system is fully realized when playing on harder difficulties, so good :cosby:

I'm at the point in Xillia where I'm just dishing out destructive combos and massive damage, the game is way too easy now. Bumped it up to hard and it's perfect, the combat system is fully realized when playing on harder difficulties, so good :cosby:

rofl the bosses are gonna rape you.

Saints Row IV :bow:

This^. Game is fucking amazing. It's sandbox gaming crack at this point. Didn't know you could save any vehicle at any point when you're in it, and that the radio stations work on foot now. Loving it. Only downside...is I gotta get some sleep now ;(

Dat Kinzie voice actress though

2556-natalie-lander-urodziny.jpg

1301804-natalie_lander.jpg

:jerkit::ben:

Her nose is retarded, breh :|

Really? Oh fiddlesticks. Can't stick my penis in her vagina now ;(

Yeah but if you're gonna oogle and fantasize over some celeb bitch you can do much better. That chick is average and rather plain son.

Dishonored is a great fucking game.

Saints Row :puke::poop:

SR3 was free on PS+ last month or sometime. I tried it. Literally played for about 20 minutes. What a stupid fucking game.

jesus you beat me.  i played for about a min and a half lol

worst

SMT4 is my GOTY, the combat is fun and fast, you feel so badass. Story gets awesome after a couple of hours in, characters start to get good half way through the game. Started my 2nd play through :glad: Definitely worth the purchase, though I haven't tried Fire Emblem but I heard its really good so ill be picking it up before the $30 promotion is over.

Play Chrono Trigger first

Edited by -SK4-