The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

Posted Images

Tactics Ogre is just not for me and that's alright. :fblike: The battle scenarios just take too long and my ADD can't handle it.

Been awhile since I played TW2 so I DL'd the combat overhaul mod and plan to check that out later.?

I'm sure they get as long if not longer but Devil Survivor isn't as traditional as TO but I didn't expect it to be anything but that.

Edited by -CM²-

eh i was just wondering because the long battles was my biggest problem with DS. Losing a battle and then having to start all over sucked ass.

It could really just be that I'm not good at SRPGs lol, but I can't imagine the battles

being short. DS was a turn based game at its heart so it was easy for me to get into.

I really want to play Papa & Yo, been saving it for a day where I can sit down and blast through the whole thing.

Yeah, it's supposed to be one of those "special experience" games, like Journey. 

didn't it flop hard though? i think you're thinking of brothers.

Well isn't it supposed to be a metaphor for the dude getting beat by his alcoholic father? :ben:

But yeah, as GD said I think it got panned pretty hard for its mechanics.

Edited by -CM²-

Well isn't it supposed to be a metaphor for the dude getting beat by his alcoholic father? :ben:

I know, but fuck reviews son

Edited by San Dax

I know, but fuck reviews son

true

Can't stop playing Phoenix Wright it seems. The first act was kind of boring a bit but still already more complex than the usual intro act that is pretty much a glorified tutorial in all previous games.

The soundtrack is probably the most significant disappointment so far, thankfully some of characters are great. Especially Blackquill and seeing Phoenix Wright in a more mature view, you can tell he has accomplished a lot in his career. He's kind of a mentor like Mia used to be for him. I thought it was about time that he exudes some kind of grandeur than nature status, I mean the guy never lost in his career.

So yeah, pretty satisfying purchase. Feels nice to play a game that isn't about killing everything in sight too.