The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

Call of Juarez Gunslinger for $3.75 (PS+) in the store. Just copped it, should be dope.

easily the best gameplay in a SP FPS this year.

and Binary Domain will be up for free tonight. I'm close to beating Dragon's Dogma, and am in the mood of a shooter. Which of the two should I go for first?

Call of Juarez Gunslinger for $3.75 (PS+) in the store. Just copped it, should be dope.

easily the best gameplay in a SP FPS this year.

and Binary Domain will be up for free tonight. I'm close to beating Dragon's Dogma, and am in the mood of a shooter. Which of the two should I go for first?

gunslinger is shorter, so i'd probably go with that.

After years of being told how awesome Dragon Quest VIII is I decided to give it a whirl. Downloaded an emulator and the game proceeded to boot it up, was impressed how the art scaled to 1080p, got into my first random encounter and shut it off.

Random encounters are the bane of my existence.

Been playing AC Brotherhood and finally! - I'm getting into the series again.

Just hired my first assassin's and it's really interesting how much that changes my approach to battles now.

Full sync objectives are a nice touch, but I'm not taking them too seriously, I'd rather just keep progressing.

Enemy AI is dumber than I even gave them credit for though.

I was taking over a Boris controlled District and needed to take out the captain who was standing indoors, so no aerial assassination, still I decide to take out some surrounding guards to make it easier.

Despite them all standing next to each other, when a guard was shot, none of the men went into alert. Some didn't even react. It was funny but so stupid too :D

After years of being told how awesome Dragon Quest VIII is I decided to give it a whirl. Downloaded an emulator and the game proceeded to boot it up, was impressed how the art scaled to 1080p, got into my first random encounter and shut it off.

Random encounters are the bane of my existence.

its the reason i never finished all random encounter games...you really need to be stranded alone somewhere to be able to tolerate such bullshit, i despise people that grind that shit.

Edited by His Majesty

I haven't been hyped for a new release for a long time. Can't even remember the last time I "couldn't wait" for a launch date.

But zelda comes out Friday and I'm like a schoolboy again :love:

zelda and Mario have me fondling my inner sheep :love: Edited by -GD-

I'll have to check them out, with new consoles out I don't have to worry about much to play lol. Finally getting around to P4G next week then I'm stumped. I'll dive into BoF first since I've already done the XII thing and I know I'll get stuck in the same situation. I can't help but focus on a full parties wort of characters and neglect all the other which was hazardous IIRC in XII

I haven't been hyped for a new release for a long time. Can't even remember the last time I "couldn't wait" for a launch date.

But zelda comes out Friday and I'm like a schoolboy again :love:

zelda and Mario have me fondling my inner sheep :love:2 more days :glad: