The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, -GD- said:

Luther :bow: 

that whole sequence was awesome! 

Yeah im actually curious to know how your section played out

I opened the cage that android polar bear was in, which made it attack the dude and gave kara & alice time to escape. We then went out the backdoor where luther and the androids fucked the dude up.

Before that though I found his shotgun, but it wasn't loaded. I wonder if its possible to find ammo for it and actually use it against him.

Edited by Twinblade
47 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Yeah im actually curious to know how your section played out

Hide contents

I opened the cage that android polar bear was in, which made it attack the dude and gave kara & alice time to escape. We then went out the backdoor where luther and the androids fucked the dude up.

Before that though I found his shotgun, but it wasn't loaded. I wonder if its possible to find ammo for it and actually use it against him.

I set the place on fire by the fireplace. It distracted the dude so we could escape through the rear exit,  which then ended with house engulfed in flames and the  android attack.

4 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Detroit makes me want to pick up the PS4 version of Beyond, Im kind of ashamed to admit that I skipped it even though I really liked Heavy Rain.

Beyond is dumb as fuck, but I still liked it. I’m probably the only person I know who could complete it :D Detroit is significantly better in every way. 

9 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Connor is one evil fucker if you want him to be haha one of his last chapters is just brutal if you've taken that path throughout the previous chapters :pavarotti:

I look forward to seeing all the different paths. :smoke: 

57 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

He's married to the chick that plays Traci.

Detroitre loves this game so much he's watching streams of it :wow2: 

I stumbled on it after someone mentioned it, still Connor's actor is good looking no homo real Traci is hot too :jordan3:

Edited by bhytre