super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

Posted Image

Got dat X-Force Logan. :datass:

I got you into X-Force, bro. Now go read Uncanny Avengers if you're not.

I'm kind of disappointed with Uncanny Avengers right now. I feel it is a little slow to where it is trying to go. But I have faith in Remender :datass:

Edited by kenTa

Your complexion is way darker than that z, the first pic you posted isn't even you

.| tis. its winter and I was under bright light, my complexion seems different under certain circumstances like anyone here. I posted a pic before where Ilooked way darker than I actually am, no one cried about how blacker I was trying to be :wonder:

why do you have foreskins for eyelids?

Some people get raccoon eyes from sleep deprivation, I instead get balloon eye lids

How is it so unbelievable that some people have kids on this forum? :|

It's not that it's unbelievable, it's just something you don't hear about. Unless it's Vela.

Not that it's any of our business.

Rede is a dad.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2

Wait what? Seriously? I imagine that nigga living in his basement, being allergic to sunlight and fresh air?

I also thought Zerofaze was a lesbian? She has bigger biceps than me.

:noway

Rede is a dad.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2

Wait what? Seriously? I imagine that nigga living in his basement, being allergic to sunlight and fresh air?

I also thought Zerofaze was a lesbian? She has bigger biceps than me.

:noway

:|
  • Cooke unpinned this topic