super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

Trying out having my hair back for a change, feels strange being emo fringeless but it's alright. It's a bit too long right now, but I'll get it cut to leo's length in Inception.

Posted Image

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

Why are some of you so doubtful that its whippitgoo?

Hes a white English teacher without a degree who lives in Asia- this is already more evidence than needed.

For those who still dont see the pattern

1) Asia is the easiest place for caucasians to get a job in most fields. In other words, more than half of all caucasians who escape to Asia are failures in the West, but winners in the East.

2) Asia is the easiest place for caucasians to get laid. In other words, more than half of all caucasians who escape to Asia are either looking for a way to loose virginity (no success in the West)/ to get a priority and privilege from Asian people (even if youre ugly) or to get paid for having sex. Taiwan, the prostitution capital, has more options for this.

I think whippit is really proud and probably doesnt consider himself a loser anymore, which is actually quite sad lol :happysad:

You can actually hear when this Virgins Jealousy turns to Bitterness :tom:

As a dyslexic teacher you better check what jealousy is before the next class. You dont want to look dumb in the East too, do you?:happysad:

So I'm dyslexic now? :Jeff:

Who gives a shit about looking dumb? Tell you what, you be the smart Virgin while I be the dummy too busy in his Latest Orgy to Care :smoke:

You think I'm dumb, that's coo, but you are SOOO Fucking Jealous you can't even Conceal it :tom:

Indeed, Im too jealous of those who are avoided by white girls:( Who needs them anyway? I wish I could live in a country where Im special and everyone admires me;( Then I could be proud for having orgies, I mean thats what makes you cool, right?

Ooh, then everyone else will be so jealous!!

lmao a society reject who found a hole to crawl into thinks he has any

meaning here:happysad:

hes a singer in a metal band and collects masks
:|
:D im a freak.. and i love freaks and geeks. :jerkit: hes got some good ones.. like freddy and jason.

Xelle you're on Plenty of Fish? How's that working out for you?

good actually.. ahaha. ive blocked a lot of ppl, but im talking to a bunch of awesome hotties. met one yesterday.. hes a singer in a metal band and collects masks :love: meeting a few more next week. im excited! you on there?

Lol hell naw I'm not a loser

lol! well i am cause i dont go out anywhere to meet guys and i chill with the same ppl always. always end up dating friends of friends and they have all been basket cases. at least i have some sort of screening process and the option to block people. cant exactly block a friend of a friend lol. i also will never date someone connected to any of my friends again.

Would you block me bby?

never!

hes a singer in a metal band and collects masks
:|

Made of human faces, Xelle might be next.

If he's wearing them he's just wasting his time. THere's no way his nose is that big.

:D heeeyy... :(

I'm kidding babe, but the only masks that creep me out are Michael Myers masks. Not the shitty Rob Zombie one, but the original, freaks me out.

he has the entire original mike myers outfit!!! role play? oh yessss... :jerkit:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2326[/ATTACH]

Cubeaholic - Former King of Sheep

You look mad suspect in that pic.

This little boy always has some negative shit to say :D

Why don't you just off yourself already. You are clearly unhappy with your life :D

Stop taking yourself so seriously, faggot. You look a little homo in the pic. Nothing to cry about.

Why don't you just off yourself already. You are clearly unhappy with your life :D

Stop taking yourself so seriously, faggot. You look a little homo in the pic. Nothing to cry about.

Bald black man in a wife beater and basketball shorts = Gay to you. Go figure. :|

It is not my fault you are 5 feet. It is not my fault you work out of a cubicle. It is not my fault you are a loser. Like I said, you obviously hate your life. Just end it already :D

Bald black man in a wife beater and basketball shorts = Gay to you. Go figure. :|

It is not my fault you are 5 feet. It is not my fault you work out of a cubicle. It is not my fault you are a loser. Like I said, you obviously hate your life. Just end it already :D

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=PciJdxZCqo8

I didn't have a costume for Halloween so I was a makeshift hipster, forgot my mustache, the shirt underneath the scarf is a pbr parody shirt I own. (Yes I cropped the person out for a reason.)

Posted Image

James Franco??

I think if I squinted my eyes more, I'd pull off a really good James Franco look

lol at Whipit bragging about his third world orgies. That picture looked like three stacked pigs at beach BBQ :D

Remy consumed by his Jealousy once again and uses lies just so he can deal.

Yup Remy I live in a mud shack in the 3rd world and get paid in Rice. You've been right all along.

Coming back to reality now, I live in a home that's nicer than yours, have far more money than you'll ever have, get more ass then you'll ever see.

Let's face it Remy, you're prolly still a Virgin right?

So being with 2 women is something you've never experienced ( most people haven't ) and being with 3 women at once is something someone such as yourself will Never get to experience in your entire life. I'd be Jealous of me too B)

lol at Whipit bragging about his third world orgies. That picture looked like three stacked pigs at beach BBQ :D

Remy consumed by his Jealousy once again and uses lies just so he can deal.

Yup Remy I live in a mud shack in the 3rd world and get paid in Rice. You've been right all along.

Coming back to reality now, I live in a home that's nicer than yours, have far more money than you'll ever have, get more ass then you'll ever see.

Let's face it Remy, you're prolly still a Virgin right?

So being with 2 women is something you've never experienced ( most people haven't ) and being with 3 women at once is something someone such as yourself will Never get to experience in your entire life. I'd be Jealous of me too B)

You teach English in Taiwan with no prior experience (You used to rub men's back and feet for a living in Canada) so how much money could you possibly make? :D

I admittedly never had a threesome, and to be honest I really never cared to. I wouldn't turn it down obviously, but having sex with two women at once isn't really any better than having sex with one at a time.

Having sex with three pieces of third world trash is something any white guy with a international citizenship could do in Taiwan. You also lose the brag factor of a foursome when it takes place after two other scumbags dropped a load in your wife.

• Cooke unpinned this topic