super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

Nintendo World store for Mario's 25th birthday!!

Spoiler

I walked to the nintendo world store in NYC and tried to go in but a security guard was in front of the doors, I'm like can I go in?! Then she says 'you need to go to the back of the line, that way' and I look at the other side of the building, holy shit that line went forever

Posted Image

Went down to 2 blocks, and NYC blocks are very long, waited in line for a whole fucking hour

Posted Image

I finally get in, the bottom floor is all pokemon stuff, and there's a top floor, but there was another line to go up the stairs...

Posted Image

Mario was there whoo hoow!!

Posted Image

after like 40mins, I get upstairs then there's annnotther line again! that one I wasn't even sure what for so i said fuck it and walked around elsewhere

Posted Image

Dunno why someone showed up in a Sonic costume at a ninty store, but the costume itself was impressive

Posted Image

They had cake but I didn't stay there long enough to see it served. The guy at the door said the creator of mario blah blah... so I expected Miyamoto to come!! but I think he was talking about the video, Miyamoto was talking on screen about Mario's history, so when I figured he wasn't going to showed up, I left early.

Posted Image

Before leaving, I was tempted to get GOLDENEYE and KIRBY games, but I'm too busy in school, I would never play them. I'll get them in Spring when used copies are like half off. Instead I bought a stuffed toon link!! and walked to the register to pay for it when I noticed...

Posted Image

... these two motherfuckers!!! oh my gawwwdd WANT, but they're prob batshit expensive so I didn't even ask how much those were

Posted Image

Here's my stuffed toon link!

Posted Image

• Upvote 1

Spoiler

I walked to the nintendo world store in NYC and tried to go in but a security guard was in front of the doors, I'm like can I go in?! Then she says 'you need to go to the back of the line, that way' and I look at the other side of the building, holy shit that line went forever

Posted Image

Went down to 2 blocks, and NYC blocks are very long, waited in line for a whole fucking hour

Posted Image

I finally get in, the bottom floor is all pokemon stuff, and there's a top floor, but there was another line to go up the stairs...

Posted Image

Posted Image

after like 40mins, I get upstairs then there's annnotther line again! that one I wasn't even sure what for so i said fuck it and walked around elsewhere

Posted Image

Dunno why someone showed up in a Sonic costume at a ninty store, but the costume itself was impressive

Posted Image

They had cake but I didn't stay there long enough to see it served. The guy at the door said the creator of mario blah blah... so I expected Miyamoto to come!! but I think he was talking about the video, Miyamoto was talking on screen about Mario's history, so when I figured he wasn't going to showed up, I left early.

Posted Image

Before leaving, I was tempted to get GOLDENEYE and KIRBY games, but I'm too busy in school, I would never play them. I'll get them in Spring when used copies are like half off. Instead I bought a stuffed toon link!! and walked to the register to pay for it when I noticed...

Posted Image

... these two motherfuckers!!! oh my gawwwdd WANT, but they're prob batshit expensive so I didn't even ask how much those were

Posted Image

Posted Image

Fucking RL fanboys. Jesus Christ.

Your sig offends me. I know he was your friend but let him go and stop acting like a bitch.

I know this constitutes e-bullying but I think you should go kill yourself. Honestly, I know I wouldn't be in trouble if you did because no one you know in real life would even care enough to see why you did it.

Your sig offends me. I know he was your friend but let him go and stop acting like a bitch.

I know this constitutes e-bullying but I think you should go kill yourself. Honestly, I know I wouldn't be in trouble if you did because no one you know in real life would even care enough to see why you did it.

blah blah blah, like I said, stop being such a bitch.

I am sure he was the only poster who could handle your constant pmsing but that doesn't mean he is the only good thing from SW.

Did he ever finish the homepage?

Ugh, I so want to go to the Nintendo Store. My sister's been and yet I haven't, I'm letting the side down :( Also yeah, those statues are pretty expensive, around £200 or so.

Ugh, I so want to go to the Nintendo Store. My sister's been and yet I haven't, I'm letting the side down :(

Also yeah, those statues are pretty expensive, around £200 or so.

I knew they would be, the stuffed toon link alone cost me $20 :( I really want that ganondorf one

i also bought a zelda shield container that has mints in it, once I'm done eating them I'll stash my weed in it

they really did! They served mini cupcakes first, i had like 3 of those. and then they were going to cut the cake at the end of the event at 5pm, but I didn't stay for it. Since being in line, I was there at 12 and finally left before 4pm. For such a simple event... all they offered were cake, and pictures and a 25th birthday shirt (which I think those had to be payed for), it was still a lot of fun!

Spoiler

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

;( would!

that looks really awesome, hopefully can visit this place next year.

Wonder if US has seperated Pokemon centers, since every major city in Japan had a huge store dedicated to everything Pokemon, but not to any other N franchises. Even the Nintendo HQ in Kyoto didnt have anything besides the giant nintendo logo on the building, so secretive and boring.

• Cooke unpinned this topic