super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

lol puto rico

Wey is yo GF, bra?!

You mean his fiance :smug:

I meant his wife. I believe they got married not too long ago. :smug:

Kenta's life goes too fast for my liking, before tuesday, he'll have a mistress :smug:

:D It's only been a week.

More like 'It's already been a week :scared:'

Anyway man, what do the ribbons stand for in your sig?

As goes : Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medal, Combat Action Ribbon, Navy Unit Commendation Ribbon, National Defense Service Medal, Afghanistan Campaign Medal (1 Bronze star), Global War on Terrorism Service Medal, Navy Sea Service Deployment Ribbon (1 Bronze Star), and the NATO International Security Assistance Force Medal.

Pretty good for just 4 years in the Corps :ben:

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

lol puto rico

Wey is yo GF, bra?!

You mean his fiance :smug:

I meant his wife. I believe they got married not too long ago. :smug:

Kenta's life goes too fast for my liking, before tuesday, he'll have a mistress :smug:

:D It's only been a week.

More like 'It's already been a week :scared:'

Anyway man, what do the ribbons stand for in your sig?

As goes : Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medal, Combat Action Ribbon, Navy Unit Commendation Ribbon, National Defense Service Medal, Afghanistan Campaign Medal (1 Bronze star), Global War on Terrorism Service Medal, Navy Sea Service Deployment Ribbon (1 Bronze Star), and the NATO International Security Assistance Force Medal.

Pretty good for just 4 years in the Corps :ben:

Nice man :)

Your RL gamerscore must be ballin' :ben:

Most of those were from my deployment in Afghanistan. For the first year n a half in my career I was considered expendable by my shop. So in that deployment I was going around in trucks from little base to other bases making sure supplies were getting to the Marines. Around July we had 10 KIA's so one platoon needed bodies to be replaced and I was "voluntold" to be sent to that platoon. So from July to Nov I was in the shit. My "job" though is Supply Administration. Yes its a desk job. After Afghan and back in the States I control all property in the Battalion and track it. Then deployed to Okinawa in 2008 and went all around asia. It's a good job, I got my NAM for gettin a perfect score on a Division inspection.

Edited by kenTa

What will you do now Kenta?

Go back to college. Gonna get payed for living and getting full tuition for school. Not sure I wanna major in though. Definitely want to work in a similar field of logistics.

This was so obviously your motivation for joining. :D

So cut the wanna save the world bullshit when it's really "Kill a few innocent people...fuck it why not if it pays for college.":D

lmao fuckstick is such a hippie.

I actually don't give a fuck how many innocent people get killed what I find annoying is the Holier than thou reverence people have for US soldiers when really all they are people who couldn't go to college unless they were willing to be shot at and if they actually had any other option they never would have enlisted. Then there is the bullshit where they actually convince themselves they are having a positive impact on the world by fighting illegal wars Everyone pretends to respect them when really they are just glad there is someone dumb enough to fight for oil so they don't have to do it themselves.
  • Upvote 1

What will you do now Kenta?

Go back to college. Gonna get payed for living and getting full tuition for school. Not sure I wanna major in though. Definitely want to work in a similar field of logistics.

This was so obviously your motivation for joining. :D

So cut the wanna save the world bullshit when it's really "Kill a few innocent people...fuck it why not if it pays for college.":D

Yeah you're so great at reading people. :|

Jeez what a bitch :shake:

I actually don't give a fuck how many innocent people get killed what I find annoying is the Holier than thou reverence people have for US soldiers when really all they are people who couldn't go to college unless they were willing to be shot at and if they actually had any other option they never would have enlisted. Then there is the bullshit where they actually convince themselves they are having a positive impact on the world by fighting illegal wars Everyone pretends to respect them when really they are just glad there is someone dumb enough to fight for oil so they don't have to do it themselves.

:bow: repped

Who are you to judge anyone anyway? You know him IRL. Do you know any Marines or Soldiers IRL?

People choose their own paths, and with whatever they chose, as long as it made a good life for them and their family, that's all that matters. Theirs good poeple and bad people in every army in the world. And governments may not always be legit in their agendas. I dont want to go into any debate about it. But the point is, every country needs defense, no matter how big or small. It's a job, and people sign up for that job for different reasons. They did something most people are afraid to do. Either because of war, or because it's a big life changing decision. And no, it does not automatically make them holier than thou, but for them to make a decision for their future definitely puts them above any prick who would talk out of their ass behind a screen about something they themselves dont know shit about, and would never dare judge someone like that in person about their life choices.

Edited by strik3r2

If you don't give a fuck about innocent people getting killed and you do give a fuck about all that other shit, then you have fucked priorities son.

I do find it funny though that after that comment about how you hate how US soldiers are treated "Holier than thou" by the general public of the world (something I'd love to see you back up), and that the entire army is dumb as shit and could never get into college or succeed in any way without the army's help (again, got anything to justify that?) you then go on a spiel that boils down to how you're essentially "holier than thou".

You might find it difficult to understand, but some people actually do have respect for people who put their lives on the line to do what their country asks of them, whether they do it themselves for personal reasons or not. It's not something the average person can do. It's not something that's like "oh well you're dumb as shit so I guess we'll accept you in". But then most people also seem to be able to differentiate between the political motivations and reasonings behind why the US makes the decisions it does, and what it takes for an individual person to actually have to go and do what they do as a part of the army.

And yeah dude, if you're in the army you're probably going to be told you're making a positive difference to the world and you're probably going to believe it. What, would you expect to be constantly told that you're fucking up the lives of a whole bunch of people based on ideology held by some other people who are not at all relevant to the situation you're in? Of course not.

I guess the dumb ass didn't read that I have a fucking desk job. I was "volunteered" to go out and fight being that "Riflemen first" is part of what being a Marine is about. He's just a bitter bitch about something. I could care less. I know I'm better than him in many ways.

• Cooke unpinned this topic