super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

That fucking huge forehead.

lol @ this jealous bitch.

Why would I be jealous of a huge forehead, you bitter bitch? :D Jealous he's holding a woman and you have to creep on girls just to let you close enough to photograph them :D

lmfao at this bitter faggot switching bait when he gets raped. I don't give a shit about that baby killer. All I am talking here is about the foreheads.

lol You'd eat her ass if she let you. You cant cry about a lack of women on a gaming board that you'd never meet irl anyway and pretend you're too good for anyone. LOl I'd tell you to go kick rocks but I know you're family needs them for soup later.

I made a thread about SW's lack of female posters because we have faggots like you begging for pics of male posters. I didn't even bother reading the rest, because I am pretty sure is the same rehashed shit bait that has nothing to do with what I said. :laff:

lol This bitch making up lies again :D. You logged on and realized you scared off Cellan, Xelle, and Smooth hands and realized you hadn't had any contact with a female since they left and made some desperate ass thread for attention. :D

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

That fucking huge forehead.

Beats being an ugly ass native fuck :tom:

o damn :wow:

An ugly ass native fuck like you? :tom:

We caribbeans, son. We kill our indians. Plus GD is white, and the color on my skin comes from being part black and asian :tom:

Guest Golem

if its real, I'd understand her smiling at the court since she didnt get a death penalty, but smiling taking pictures with people, now that's fucked up. Regardless if she did it or not, she should understand her 15 minutes are based on her dead mother.

cool pic tho B)

GD just fucking with you, settle down :happysad:

Posted Image

Nice photoshop GD :-*

well well well :ben: nice bait, could've been extended more with a story to go with that pic. It's really believable, i mean you're both in Florida. on a serious note, I don't hate her like a lot of people do, but if she started taking pictures smiling with fans irl, that would be really low. OJ did that.

well well well :ben: nice bait, could've been extended more with a story to go with that pic. It's really believable, i mean you're both in Florida.

on a serious note, I don't hate her like a lot of people do, but if she started taking pictures smiling with fans irl, that would be really low. OJ did that.

.....:|
  • Cooke unpinned this topic