super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

no he's right, i'm stalking him pretty seriously. i mean why else would i call him stupid in a whole 2 threads, on the same day no less. the evidence speaks for itself

No really it's my fault. I led you to believe you were posting good bait instead of being super lame. I won't be making that mistake again.

REDE's following me around because he got his feelings hurt from the other thread apparently and Z Faze is biting off of some 6 month old joke. Then they wonder why I can't be cereal with them :D

REDE is 'following you'? Paranoid much? He is a forum moderator he looks through all threads probably. Lettuce be real tea, I can make that joke 6 months later cos you are an eternal joke, not just a one off (and you still look like Whoopi Goldberg 6 months later).

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8u6EodZseg

lmao stfu Ellen :kaz: It even has the word cooking next to it. Maybe you should take a hint :reg:

no he's right, i'm stalking him pretty seriously. i mean why else would i call him stupid in a whole 2 threads, on the same day no less. the evidence speaks for itself

No really it's my fault. I led you to believe you were posting good bait instead of being super lame. I won't be making that mistake again. what bait? you actually are stupid :|

No really it's my fault. I led you to believe you were posting good bait instead of being super lame. I won't be making that mistake again.

"super lame"...

post-411-131246813147_thumb.gif

No really it's my fault. I led you to believe you were posting good bait instead of being super lame. I won't be making that mistake again. what bait? you actually are stupid :| Wow, You mean you were trying to be serious with that weak shit? Hop off. :D

"super lame"...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2938[/ATTACH]

lol you're calling someone else gay

OK, so I watched the video but im still not 100% sure if the song is about Ellen Degeneres, cooking or even what your point was.

I am guessing me being gay=im Ellen DeGeneres + Me being a woman=should know how to cook

Please clarify.

No actually I just wanted to post some Lil B :smug:

"super lame"...

lol you're calling someone else gay

No, what gave you that idea?

OK, so I watched the video but im still not 100% sure if the song is about Ellen Degeneres, cooking or even what your point was.

I am guessing me being gay=im Ellen DeGeneres + Me being a woman=should know how to cook

Please clarify.

Acquire better music taste, right now :mad:

"super lame"...

lol you're calling someone else gay :|:D holy fuck

Please clarify.

Acquire better music taste, right now :mad:

He probably wants to listen to your beautiful moans. :dreamy:

"super lame"...

lol you're calling someone else gay :|:D holy fuck Well he looks gay :ben:
  • Cooke unpinned this topic