super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

While I'm not crazy about her face I would swim up the Amazon with 45 lb. dumbbells attached to my scrotum using ellen degeneres' queef as my air supply if it meant I could have a seafood dinner with her over skype on a dial up internet connection. Don't ask me the things I'd do for Nigella Lawson.

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

While I'm not crazy about her face I would swim up the Amazon with 45 lb. dumbbells attached to my scrotum using ellen degeneres' queef as my air supply if it meant I could have a seafood dinner with her over skype on a dial up internet connection. Don't ask me the things I'd do for Nigella Lawson.

do you think this might just be a phase and u might become straight and like grow your hair and wear a dress and not look like a bulldyke.

what are the chances and also if you do will you go out with me?

Edited by 2012

do you think this might just be a phase and u might become straight and like grow your hair and wear a dress and not look like a bulldyke.

what are the chances and also if you do will you go out with me?

Chances are 0. Trust me, my siste is like zero and there is no way she's turning straight.

I wanna watch you eating pussy. Can we arrange that somehow?

Got a gf I can borrow? :smug:

Nigga please, do I look like a pimp.

But I do have an obsession with gay/bi chicks. I can't get enough of that shit. In fact I did almost have a thing going with this gay girl once, but then I fucked it up. How I would have loved to get into a threesome with her and another chick.

Holy crap, is good to see someone else besides me who loves her :glad:

That woman is how all women should be. She has the right amount of thickness :jerkit:

That woman is how all women should be. She has the right amount of thickness :jerkit:

Bro, I get off on that sexy accent and her cooking :D though her body is banging :jerkit:

Bro, I get off on that sexy accent and her cooking :D though her body is banging :jerkit:

She is like a complete package :face:

lmao
  • Cooke unpinned this topic