super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

wait. What I said most likely really happened. What befaggy says are all lies and I got owned? Man Kenta dicksuckers will really trow themselves at his dick no matter what.

He kills innocent Afghans, but it's cool, he's a "veteran" :lol: lmao at thinking government dogs need respect, you've all been brainwashed well.

and how many innocent people that have visited and posted on this forum have been blinded by the senseless posting of your shitty artwork

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

Dissing people that actually had the balls to leave their family to go overseas to fight for the country your parents immigrated to on a floating door, while you just sit around and throw money towards a useless art degree while you play with your ants.

Keep it classy Zwarrior.

It doesnt take balls to go kill innocent people for rich white old men. especially since you get paid for it, moron. The Veteran romanticism is disgusting.

So Kenta did you get high before or after you killed poor innocent Afghan children?

so z, did you get high before or after you killed an innocent puppy?

or your parents dreams of having a successful child and not some retarded ape who colors for a living

this is where it all started

Dissing people that actually had the balls to leave their family to go overseas to fight for the country your parents immigrated to on a floating door, while you just sit around and throw money towards a useless art degree while you play with your ants.

Keep it classy Zwarrior.

It doesnt take balls to go kill innocent people for rich white old men. especially since you get paid for it, moron. The Veteran romanticism is disgusting.

I hope you fucking get hit by a bus. :|

Do you suck dick for a living? Actually, maybe you should stop trying to defend a murderer and let the man speak for himself. He is not your bitch for you to care for :tom: and gotta love the added "since nobody would do anything", yes only drunk kenta wanted to help someone that he ended up killing by getting in the way. You were there, right. just stfu :lol:

If only Kenta had stretch marks all over his body and stayed in fART school... for nearly a decade.

then he'd have the intellect and 4th grade debate skills to challenge such topics as -- fuck it i can't even pretend Z's worth anything. :lul:

damn you turned on him pretty fast

If only Kenta had stretch marks all over his body and stayed in fART school... for nearly a decade.

then he'd have the intellect and 4th grade debate skills to challenge such topics as -- fuck it i can't even pretend Z's worth anything. :lul:

Yeah he used to kiss my ass and then I rejected his fandom so he hates me now

Yeah i went on my daily period and was so far up my ass I couldn't tell friend from foe, and since I'm a pussy ass nigga, I'd rather continue being an ass to everyone because it saves manning up, and it gives me that attention my real friends won't give me. (wonder why)

I fixed it for you Z. Oh and your kenta schtick just proves you are more scum than the tiny balls you once had to moderate your silly act.

oh gawd the tears :tom:

Lol z is so fuckin sad. My very existence hurts his feelings.

your existence hurt Afghan kids' feelings, its them that were literally hurt, not me. :lol:

You speak of my history as if its something to be ashamed of. All you've accomplished are your finger paintings and pretending to be white :D

oh gawd the tears :tom:

Lol z is so fuckin sad. My very existence hurts his feelings.

your existence hurt Afghan kids' feelings, its them that were literally hurt, not me. :lol:

You speak of my history as if its something to be ashamed of. All you've accomplished are your finger paintings and pretending to be white :D

hey ur wife is filipina right? :face:

Nah shes mexican. Thats her in my ava.
  • Cooke unpinned this topic